Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) yes

2) yes

3) yes, I also bought sealed set and installed google myself.

Sorry need some advice here:

1) local set only 8GB+256GB available? Can't seem to find the 12GB Ram version as I prefer the blue colored phone.

2) if buy from finer means it's a Chinese set right? Advantage is that it's cheaper and with dual sim?

3) if buy from finer, is it easy to install global rom, as well as Google play store and services? There is an option for him to install for me, but somehow, don't feel safe about receiving an opened box rather than a sealed box.

Thanks in advance for the advice and help! ❤️

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check anyone has problem with the on screen fingerprint sensor, some time I need to repeat press 1-2 time to get pass, some time cannot even get pass.

Try few time to reset the finger print but still same.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check anyone has problem with the on screen fingerprint sensor, some time I need to repeat press 1-2 time to get pass, some time cannot even get pass.

Any tempered glass applied? Sometimes I need a few times to get it pass too.

WJY

Master Member
Reaction score

try activating the face reg. I was surprise that they can reg even if i wore facemask
I tried to unlock using my photo but was unsuccessful

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
😂 I already have the face recognition activated and I also discovered with face mask on can also unlock.

try activating the face reg. I was surprise that they can reg even if i wore facemask
I tried to unlock using my photo but was unsuccessful

aarontansp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No issue with mine but I use hydrogel film. I avoid tempered glass cos of fingerprint scan and little more weight to it.

Btw one observation,the default MI browser is really good at blocking ads.

Last edited:

stressmage

Master Member
Reaction score
I use the same free protector provided. Is that glass?

Thats the disadvantage of the free protector, there is a gap inbetween the panel and protector. The optical sensor will have trouble reading your fingerprint.

Hence those hydro film or UV cured protector is better...

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats the disadvantage of the free protector, there is a gap inbetween the panel and protector. The optical sensor will have trouble reading your fingerprint.

Hence those hydro film or UV cured protector is better...

It is ok la, not every time cannot, i peasant no money buy extra protector, i still feel my mix 2 back sensor is much better.

Sent from MI 10 PRO 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

WJY

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone planning to sell their 512gb ? I will buy.

buy direct la
wait for qoo10 cart voucher

qoo10 shop
try here for qoo10

or here for shopee

price wise not much diff. but if after adding coupons qoo10 might be slightly better
i bought mine from qoo10 with $100 cart coupon 2 weekend ago

shopee do have free gift (bluetooth earpiece)

you can check it out but pls note that shopee and qoo10 are all china set with no warranty.
but both shop have buyer in this chat so they are proven. any others buy at own risk

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry need some advice here:

1) local set only 8GB+256GB available? Can't seem to find the 12GB Ram version as I prefer the blue colored phone.

2) if buy from finer means it's a Chinese set right? Advantage is that it's cheaper and with dual sim?

3) if buy from finer, is it easy to install global rom, as well as Google play store and services? There is an option for him to install for me, but somehow, don't feel safe about receiving an opened box rather than a sealed box.

Thanks in advance for the advice and help! ❤️

3) I feel china rom is better. More frequent and faster ota updates.

China rom has google services installed. Just need to turn on google in account settings and side load play store apk. Rest of google apps install from play store.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy direct la
wait for qoo10 cart voucher

qoo10 shop
try here for qoo10

or here for shopee

price wise not much diff. but if after adding coupons qoo10 might be slightly better
i bought mine from qoo10 with $100 cart coupon 2 weekend ago

shopee do have free gift (bluetooth earpiece)
Waiting for the discount coupon again

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.