Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro

dolphina

Reaction score
Anyone can share me a solution that have contact sync permanently with my Google contacts? It keep switching to mi account and all my WhatsApp contacts appeared as numbers than names. Dammmmmmn annoying as I do it like 3times a day. Grrrrrrre

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share me a solution that have contact sync permanently with my Google contacts? It keep switching to mi account and all my WhatsApp contacts appeared as numbers than names. Dammmmmmn annoying as I do it like 3times a day. Grrrrrrre

Did you just get the phone recently? My friend also had this problem for first few days but eventually stable by itself.

Sent from MI 10 PRO 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

Contacts-settings-configure contact list-google

dolphina

Reaction score
Did you just get the phone recently? My friend also had this problem for first few days but eventually stable by itself.

Sent from MI 10 PRO 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

Yea, finally got around configuring. Let's see if it works out. Pffft

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.