HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xiaomi Mi 10T | Mi 10T Pro

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2020, 04:39 AM   #226

Received my 10T pro yesterday and have been playing in for a few hours. I came from an 18 months old OnePlus 7, which is by no means slouch in performance even by today's standard. But this, woah, is a whole new level of smoothness. SD865 + 144hz really do wonders.

Display wise I don't understand all the fuss. It's a perfectly ok (not say perfect) LCD panel. All my PC and laptop displays are IPS and I can't find any reason to dislike the one on 10T pro. It's sharp and bright enough. Color reproduction is excellent. If you think it's going to be a deal breaker, it's not.
soulmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 05:02 PM   #227
Greater Supremacy Member

Received my 10T pro yesterday and have been playing in for a few hours. I came from an 18 months old OnePlus 7, which is by no means slouch in performance even by today's standard. But this, woah, is a whole new level of smoothness. SD865 + 144hz really do wonders.

Display wise I don't understand all the fuss. It's a perfectly ok (not say perfect) LCD panel. All my PC and laptop displays are IPS and I can't find any reason to dislike the one on 10T pro. It's sharp and bright enough. Color reproduction is excellent. If you think it's going to be a deal breaker, it's not.
Eyes will get used to it
Nevereatrice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 06:49 PM   #228
Supremacy Member

agree with most of your points. the display is really good. normal indoor usage i would say it is on par with amoled, but the difference is when using under bright outdoor condition. other than that, it's good. especially for people like me who doesn't like to be outdoor or anywhere with bright sunlight. lol

Posted from PCWX using MI 10T Pro
gibson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #229
Supremacy Member

Posted from PCWX using M2007J3SG
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #230

Hi all

I bought this charger as a spare to put at my partner's place.
But it doesn't seem to support MI Turbo charge.

What kind of charger specs should I be looking at?

TIA!

chris1987 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #231
Supremacy Member

Hi all

I bought this charger as a spare to put at my partner's place.
But it doesn't seem to support MI Turbo charge.

What kind of charger specs should I be looking at?

TIA!

how much? can it complete the charging with the same time?

joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #232

how much? can it complete the charging with the same time?

$27 on Shopee

Unfortunately not. Haha
Original charger shows mi turbo charge and this aftermarket one shows fast charging only
chris1987 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #233

$27 on Shopee

Unfortunately not. Haha
Original charger shows mi turbo charge and this aftermarket one shows fast charging only
It's the 11v/3A that does the trick. Afaik it's proprietary to xiaomi. Just like QC3.0 is proprietary to Qualcomm, once the phone detects such a charging protocol it will respond accordingly showing either mi turbo or just fast charge.
soulmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #234

This phone screen is also same like the rest of the mi 10 series? As in the sides are curved?
Zantesuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.