Xiaomi Mi 5!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can be prepared to wait like 2 months for your Pro to arrive. That was what happened to me when I ordered the RMN3 SD650. Cancelled my order after 1 and a half months.

Those people purposely take your money first when they don't even have the stock and then tell you it will arrive at the warehouse in a few days. When that day comes, they suddenly change the date to next month, and says "Xiaomi's shipping is delayed."

Good luck haha. Just go cancel your order. It's not worth it.

ya... from resellers?
better cancel.. wait they tek gong tek siao... afk in aliwang wang.. u also ll

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
As of now, only the white version 3GB RAM 32GB ROM is available. Most sellers do not have stock for the 64GB ROM model. As for the 128GB ROM variant, its not in production yet.

You can be prepared to wait like 2 months for your Pro to arrive. That was what happened to me when I ordered the RMN3 SD650. Cancelled my order after 1 and a half months.

Those people purposely take your money first when they don't even have the stock and then tell you it will arrive at the warehouse in a few days. When that day comes, they suddenly change the date to next month, and says "Xiaomi's shipping is delayed."

Good luck haha. Just go cancel your order. It's not worth it.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$569 b4 discount. If u have qoo10 discount vouchers, u can use it.

if the dumb seller put timesale, you can't use a single coupon...I still don't get it why some of the dumb sellers on qoo10 try to prevent customers from using coupon when qoo10 would pay the seller according to the price sold by the seller and not the price paid by the customers after applying all this discount coupon...It is still a huge mystery for me when the money they would receive would be the same...

Azure

Reaction score
if the dumb seller put timesale, you can't use a single coupon...I still don't get it why some of the dumb sellers on qoo10 try to prevent customers from using coupon when qoo10 would pay the seller according to the price sold by the seller and not the price paid by the customers after applying all this discount coupon...It is still a huge mystery for me when the money they would receive would be the same...

qoo10 put on timesale not the sellers

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qoo10 put on timesale not the sellers

Look at the qoo10 seller thread here and you can see all encouraging one another to deliberately set a high price so that they can put a discount so no customers can use any coupon...So what do you call that stupidity on the part of the seller? For timesales, the seller must agree to the marketing campaign by qoo10 and not qoo10 happily price their products anyway they like...

Lets put it in simple calculations...

A seller is selling a phone at $500...Qoo10 charges 12% or $60...The seller got $440 from the sales...

If a customer were to use $100 off $500 coupon and pay $400, the seller would still be getting $440 from the sales...

Compare that to a dumb seller who listed the item at $600 and put a sale discount at $500 which renders any coupons useless, if you are a buyer, who would you buy from? Pay $400 after applying coupon or pay $500 which is the sale price from $600...Both ways, seller still gets $440 from qoo10...

The answer is quite obvious right?

Wessleh

Reaction score
Precisely why I hate to buy from Qoo10. New Star Electronics (the seller) is selling the Mi 5 for $589 on Qoo10, but you CAN'T use any coupons AT ALL to bring the price down. And the extras you get? A screen protector and the option to pick the phone up from the store on the very day.

So, I went ahead to buy from Lazada, where the same seller listed the phone for $589 and $3 for shipping, amounting to $592. I just ordered it like 20 minutes ago for the phone. On fridays, Lazada has a Mastercard discount of $25, which brings the phone down to $567. In addition, got 3% cashback due to Lazada IT Fair, so now, I literally just bought the phone for $550.

I literally saved $40 by buying from Lazada from the exact same seller. Lazada is actually a smarter way to shop, with cashback and stuff. At least Lazada allows you to use coupons and voucher codes anytime.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
I literally saved $40 by buying from Lazada from the exact same seller. Lazada is actually a smarter way to shop, with cashback and stuff. At least Lazada allows you to use coupons and voucher codes anytime.

Did you use shopback? If you used, you would get additional 2% cashback.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.