Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X) - Mi Dual Camera, Picture Perfect!

bawawaw

Reaction score
I press VOL UP + POWER key nothing happen

so i dont know what happen.

The phone was working fine yesterday and this morning.. I just felt that too phone a little slow and kill apps didnt improve. SO just do a reboot using Software (press power key and select restart) and it nv come back
:(

Hmmmm.. can try pressing power for more than 10 seconds.

bawawaw

Reaction score
Thanks.

I change charger and cable (took another phone to charge is working)

I will let it charge until tonight and see how.

With the cable connected

- Power key HOLD (nothing)
- Power Key and vol up (nothing)

only thing happen is flash white LED.

Hope not hardware issue.

You can try also Power + Vol Down. See if can go download mode.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I am facing the same situation using my bluetooth earpiece. I never used Google Map until recently and thus I thought this is a standard behavior since we have chosen the bluetooth earpiece as the audio device. It felt weird initially but I have gotten used to it.

:s13:

Anyone faced this problem when using Google Map while driving? It kept playing the direction through phone's ear piece instead of the speaker.

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭去 using GAGT

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am facing the same situation using my bluetooth earpiece. I never used Google Map until recently and thus I thought this is a standard behavior since we have chosen the bluetooth earpiece as the audio device. It felt weird initially but I have gotten used to it.

:s13:
Try using waze. It will 'force' the voice out of phone's speaker instead of ear piece. Works every time. It's a bit complicated as compared to Google map. Sometimes I use Google map for its simplicity but it fails me with the voice :/

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Most of the time I uses apps like Q0010 which then call Google Map. I just learn to accept it. I find it not bad after a while. My family can listen to radio and music while I drive and follow the Google Map direction on my earpiece.

:)

Try using waze. It will 'force' the voice out of phone's speaker instead of ear piece. Works every time. It's a bit complicated as compared to Google map. Sometimes I use Google map for its simplicity but it fails me with the voice :/

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi A1 out for quite sometime already, is it still the best option for 250+- price point phone?

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
xiaomi 6x release on 25th apr. can wait and see if thers anything about the a2 or a1 2

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using it without screen protector? Mine have plenty of scratches not sure how it came about

treeskull

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u699qSbl.png

New update

Sent from 你是我的小啊小苹果儿怎么爱你都不嫌多红红的小脸儿温暖我的心窝点亮我生命的火火火火火火 using GAGT

joeltng

Reaction score
Waah at least Xiaomi pretty consistent now.

Also really glad the check for update bug is gone :) now very reliable in forcing an update

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u699qSbl.png

New update

Sent from 你是我的小啊小苹果儿怎么爱你都不嫌多红红的小脸儿温暖我的心窝点亮我生命的火火火火火火 using GAGT
Thanks for the heads up. Downloading it

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the dual camera fantastic? I m using redmi 1s currently. Looking this as an upgrade.

Sent from Asus ME173X using GAGT

joeltng

Reaction score
Is the dual camera fantastic? I m using redmi 1s currently. Looking this as an upgrade.

It's serviceable for the price you pay.

You might want to o wait for the A2 that looks like it's coming out soon

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its one of the better ones for $300. Definitely a big upgrade over the Redmi 1S.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.