Xiaomi Mi AI Smart Speaker Problem

whysss

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently just bought the mini xiaomi ai speaker, but asking any question, totally dont have any response at all. Can I know what happen? Google the problem and seem like can't support the connection outside china, can I know how to hack the system? Ask xiao ai to control mi home products also cant. Can any expert can teach me? Thanks!!

wmn0610

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently just bought the mini xiaomi ai speaker, but asking any question, totally dont have any response at all. Can I know what happen? Google the problem and seem like can't support the connection outside china, can I know how to hack the system? Ask xiao ai to control mi home products also cant. Can any expert can teach me? Thanks!!

There is no response because it cannot connect to the 2.4GHz wifi. I changed the channel on my router and now the speaker responds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.