Xiaomi MIUI issue

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I flash to the global rom and now it keeps displaying the below error message which other rom can I flash to? Any links or guides? Thanks a lot

mjmC2rP.jpg

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6.10.x should be developer rom. You should report it to developer team for Miui.
Believe it need some utility/step to re enter these information. The info is at the back of phone or the box.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suggest you find the stable rom version unless you like to take risk to upgrade rom every 1 or 2 weeks.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a detailed guide on installing global rom for Redmi 1?

I been trying since noon it just kept saying Install fail. I used n rename it to update.zip already and put in my phone storage folder call download_rom n outside of it too. Any experts please?

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
I have managed to install and flash to miui 7 n installed google play. However my IMEi is still unknown coupled with a few blanks. Am I on the right track here? Any expert can help?

3fSYxCa.jpg

LU5eCMD.jpg

iu8n9Ff.jpg

Last edited:

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone please? can pm me also. just cannot get my imei and baseband back

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember someone post a method to enter into manually. Need to search Miui forum to fund out.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Any kind soul/experts can help me here? i have tried all my means for the past few weeks.

i have tried the HM1SG-TWRP-2.5.0.0 and Root Stable Zip method, i tried the framaroot method everything doesnt seem to work and i am unable to root and install supersu in my redmi 1.

When i was trying the HM1SG-TWRP-2.5.0.0 and Root Stable Zip method i did not see the lying android icon there however i am able to install the HM1SG-TWRP-2.5.0.0 after renaming it to update.zip, after that i flash the root stable zip in twrp but it says no OS install do you wish to reboot.

I seriously need help here please assist me?

Details:

Device Name: HM 1W
Android version: 4.4.2 HM2013023
MIUI Version: MIUI 7.3 Stable 7.3.1.0(KHBCNDD)
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V47.P9

JuXn5566

Reaction score
Hi Any kind soul/experts can help me here? i have tried all my means for the past few weeks.

i have tried the HM1SG-TWRP-2.5.0.0 and Root Stable Zip method, i tried the framaroot method everything doesnt seem to work and i am unable to root and install supersu in my redmi 1.

When i was trying the HM1SG-TWRP-2.5.0.0 and Root Stable Zip method i did not see the lying android icon there however i am able to install the HM1SG-TWRP-2.5.0.0 after renaming it to update.zip, after that i flash the root stable zip in twrp but it says no OS install do you wish to reboot.

I seriously need help here please assist me?

Details:

Device Name: HM 1W
Android version: 4.4.2 HM2013023
MIUI Version: MIUI 7.3 Stable 7.3.1.0(KHBCNDD)
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V47.P9

try the signed_TWRP-2.5.0.0_SG_Sonic1SVK.zip. Before that confirm it is the same model as your phone.
http://en.miui.com/thread-169037-1-1.html

Last edited:

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone experienced or have problems with apps auto kill itself in background?

like i open browser and instagram, surf halfway open twitter and facebook, go back browser and instagram, it loads from the start again

i went miui forum but their solutions dont work leh...(go developer options to set memory optimisation and miui optimisation)

anyone has any solutions?

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone experienced or have problems with apps auto kill itself in background?

like i open browser and instagram, surf halfway open twitter and facebook, go back browser and instagram, it loads from the start again

i went miui forum but their solutions dont work leh...(go developer options to set memory optimisation and miui optimisation)

anyone has any solutions?

Same here. Only way to fix it is by locking the applications in memory. This means you need lots of ram and higher battery usage.
If I can recall correctly. This happen from Miui 7 onward.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.