Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just got my 64gb poco from 10.10 purchase then i realize i did not buy screen protector.
how is the screen resistant to normal use?
after my mi5s phone which got scratched and cracked when i bumped it 2months after i bought i am wary of using my phone without protection

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
.笨 小 孩.;116989553 said:
go to setting (additional settings) and change region to india. :s13:

Done thank u! Downloading now.. Pardon the nubness! With Oneplus I always had to use a VPN to change region haha

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
i just got my 64gb poco from 10.10 purchase then i realize i did not buy screen protector.
after my mi5s phone which got scratched and cracked when i bumped it 2months after i bought i am wary of using my phone without protection
If you treasure your phone, a screen protector is always recommended. Nowadays what gorilla glass 3 4 5 also all gimmick one. Current version is always much tougher than the previous one. Then the next version is again much tougher than the current one. It's never ending. But in real world usage, you'll find scratches eventually.

Last time Nokia phones just normal glass never claim anything. Used naked screen until change phone also hardly find scratches.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The phone get scratches easily 2nd day the phone in mi shop I go touch already got scratches.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,how do I have notifications at the top of the screen?

Cant seem to have the notifications at all showing.

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
The phone get scratches easily 2nd day the phone in mi shop I go touch already got scratches.
I don't have a screen protector and my screen has zero scratches. Been using it since the original HK launch.

I'm a fairly careful user.

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey how come i cannot install mi mover on pocophone.
trying to transfer from my mi5s to poco using mover.
pocophone only can open mi drop, but i cannot connect both phone

edit: found out i must go setting to use mi mover on the poco

Last edited:

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
Last time not touch screen ma. They dropped screen also will crack .
I understand. I refer to general usages, not accident. And scratches not necessarily come from swiping the screen. May caused by other contacts all day long. I used to put my phone in the side pocket of my pants. During work, I walk around and the phone keeps rubbing against the pocket whole day. Old phones could survive that but not nowadays gorilla glass. :(

lwm999

Reaction score
Any of you using Quickpic?

Whenever I view a photo, it will be in full screen, the bottom menu and back buttons will disappear which is annoying as I need to touch the screen once then can select back or other option. When viewing photo albums it will stay there. I did not use full screen gestures.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

molecule

Reaction score
For owners of poco f1, how's the camera? Some reviews say very good, some say not good. Specs wise is quite decent sensor. Any views from real owners here?

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
Any of you using Quickpic?

Whenever I view a photo, it will be in full screen, the bottom menu and back buttons will disappear which is annoying as I need to touch the screen once then can select back or other option. When viewing photo albums it will stay there. I did not use full screen gestures.

Anyone knows how to solve this?
Quickpic long time user here but switched to F-stop recently due to 2 reasons:
1) QP's font on the main page mysteriously turns pink on Oreo 8.1
2) It doesn't handle full screen perfectly with notch

F-stop works perfectly on F1. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.