Xiaomi Pocophone F1

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still using F1 but as secondary work, while X3 Pro as main. Not sure if its because it was dropped before or its just old, but it doesnt feel as smooth fast anymore. But then again, its really not new phone anymore, and it does serve the function as secondary can whatsapp, calls, and youtube,

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has lobang to replace F1 battery?
Noticed batt life is deteoriating le
My Poco battery start to bloat, I'd it still worth to get the battery changed? if yes, where do you guys recommend?
Got mine changed at mistermobile for $38. It was constantly crashing prior to this and now seem fine.

Wanted to change at official xiaomi at funan but the online list say f1 not supported already.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mine changed at mistermobile for $38. It was constantly crashing prior to this and now seem fine.
Wanted to change at official xiaomi at funan but the online list say f1 not supported already.

Went there changed too :s13:
Could use the shoppeepay voucher and coins so might as well

lyk13

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My F1 died this morning....suddenly turn on black screen. Able to access the reboot function but it just circle turn and turn...press power button 5sec, eternal shutdown.

Can't access the boot menu from down vol. + power.... :( 4 years....

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My F1 died this morning....suddenly turn on black screen. Able to access the reboot function but it just circle turn and turn...press power button 5sec, eternal shutdown.

I feel you, because I noticed my F1 screen is blinking liao. Just curious. Let's say if I do monthly backups for my F1, then it crashes like your situation. No use right, because won't be able to retrieve data to restore the backup data to another poco phone also... 🤔

lyk13

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel you, because I noticed my F1 screen is blinking liao. Just curious. Let's say if I do monthly backups for my F1, then it crashes like your situation. No use right, because won't be able to retrieve data to restore the backup data to another poco phone also... 🤔
I daily backup to my google account, but I din restore to my new poco phone, the setup use a manual method before the cloud option.

Try not to store too many things locally, especially on a dated device.....

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try plug in and charge for a while then try turn on. If that works, just need to change battery.

Mine also turn black screen and cannot on but while plug in it works, so ended up just changing new battery.

lyk13

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try plug in and charge for a while then try turn on. If that works, just need to change battery.

Mine also turn black screen and cannot on but while plug in it works, so ended up just changing new battery.
Yeah I tried the plugged in method, because to access the boot menu, that is also one option. Not to mention that, when it 'died', it was already plugged in lol.

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
Still using F1 as second phone for MIUI can have 3 accounts with a same app.

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you don’t mind the risk of wasting $38, can just try replacing the battery. It might work but also may not as it could be other issues.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.