Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
35kmyl3.jpg

11liqte.jpg

Thanks for the update. Took the plunge when you sic the deal even though the seller never indicated anything clearly.
At least now i know i can use it straight out of the box without doing anything

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Took the plunge when you sic the deal even though the seller never indicated anything clearly.
I think the q and a in the item listing got someone asking whether it is global rom or not and the seller replied that it is.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bought another 2 more for my in-law :D ($131.12). Will unlock and flash custom ROM for them. After that it's on par with the more expensive A1.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought another 2 more for my in-law :D ($131.12). Will unlock and flash custom ROM for them. After that it's on par with the more expensive A1.

Great hoot there. So u used the same Citibank credit card discount as cashcheque2000 did?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great hoot there. So u used the same Citibank credit card discount as cashcheque2000 did?

Yup, it works. Max out at $20 per transaction so if you buying more than 1, split them 1 by 1.

In law still using Samsung J series. This phone is cheaper and more powerful. Maybe treat it as early Christmas present :D.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Never noticed someone asked in the Q&A

Got one question asked 3 weeks ago and similar question asked 1 week ago. :o

Hi, is the global ROM installed? charger and USB cable are included in the box?
Ong K. - 3 weeks ago
Yes, Global ROM installed, charger and USB cable are included.
Boom - answered within 2 weeks

Hi Seller, what is the package come with inside the box & it installed in Global rom. Also the warranty is by shop or Xiaomi SG.
William N. - 1 week ago
Yes, comes with Global ROM. Warranty is by shop, thank you.
Boom - answered within 1 week

And one user review was made 1 month ago. :o

Fast Delivery. Product is as described above
1 month ago
By A Mi User Verified Purchase
delivery came 1 day earlier than expected. i have no issue with the product. came with global rom installed

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys where locally to get born screen protector? Keep getting temper glass offers when it cant fully cover the screen due to bubble.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys where locally to get born screen protector? Keep getting temper glass offers when it cant fully cover the screen due to bubble.

Born sxreen protector? Whats that SP? U mean those thin pcs SP?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, it works. Max out at $20 per transaction so if you buying more than 1, split them 1 by 1.

In law still using Samsung J series. This phone is cheaper and more powerful. Maybe treat it as early Christmas present :D.

Now got to wait 72 hours to unlock both phones :D.

Have you considered film? I'm using film ever since 2.5D become mainstream.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry I typo. I meant normal screen protector. All I went are tempered glass. What is film? Anywhere to get locally?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

If u really want a good tempered glass protector, can try asking at Newstar Electronic. The free protector they gave out with the purchase works very well.

By the way, the tempered glass isn't supposed to cover the curved portion of the phone screen glass, so if u are really worried, should buy silicone casing for the back too.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now got to wait 72 hours to unlock both phones :D.

Have you considered film? I'm using film ever since 2.5D become mainstream.

Just when I was thinking whether to buy or not, that listing went out of stock liao. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Back in stock again

40ury62l.png

Thanks.

I decided to take the plunge now...

Will be using this phone to replace my 16GB version, cos sometimes really quite tight on app space with the 16GB if keeping it unrooted. :o

Anyway, any recommendations on where to buy tempered glass protector, with in mind to avoid buying bad ones as described by Pryson?

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea. The shop kept telling me they only have tempered glass which the side is stock but will be bubbled its all rounded. Looking for film sp seems like so hard now. Anyway, Miui 9 is officially stable from tmr onwards hehe

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I decided to take the plunge now...

Will be using this phone to replace my 16GB version, cos sometimes really quite tight on app space with the 16GB if keeping it unrooted. :o

Anyway, any recommendations on where to buy tempered glass protector, with in mind to avoid buying bad ones as described by Pryson?

I randomly chose 1 from Lazada. Haven't apply yet but seems like ok to me. Comes with a glue liquid to conceal the edge bubble

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.