HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

Like Tree171Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 09:45 AM   #1171
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys I am interested to buy this phone, any recommendation where can I buy at a good price and how much is consider cheap or worth it for 32gb? Thanks!
The price hike now is like "not worth it" compared to 1-2 months ago
Yeah, I just checked, it's $169 before any discount. Lowest I bought was $149 before discount and $131.12 after 12% off.

For those wanting to buy the 4x (3GB/32GB), wait for 12.12 to see if it drops to $149 or lower.
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 10:21 AM   #1172
Supremacy Member

Not surprising bro.

Where can you find a phone with this spec at this price range? Some 2nd hand or refurbished phones already cost around the price of a new 4x (export version).
It's the battery life+smooth performance that makes note 4 shine, furthermore miui ish really a blast to use.

Used to lub sony xperia but they let me down on battery dept apart from their compact series, samsung just too overpriced.

Overall xm note 4 still the best.
Ultimo_Urien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #1173
Arch-Supremacy Member

It's the battery life+smooth performance that makes note 4 shine, furthermore miui ish really a blast to use.

Used to lub sony xperia but they let me down on battery dept apart from their compact series, samsung just too overpriced.

Overall xm note 4 still the best.
Agree.

The recent custom ROMs and also MIUI really allow the Note 4x to shine. It's a good trade off between battery and computing power.

The 4000mAh battery can last for ages and it's even more powerful than the newer A1 with 3080mAh.

Dimensions and weight is also excellent.

The only fault is probably the inferior camera compared to the A1 but a camera doesn't really matter to me (the price does).

For those who doesn't mind camera quality, the Note 4x (Snapdragon) is still a very good phone.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:06 PM   #1174
Master Member

Agree.

The recent custom ROMs and also MIUI really allow the Note 4x to shine. It's a good trade off between battery and computing power.

The 4000mAh battery can last for ages and it's even more powerful than the newer A1 with 3080mAh.

The only fault is probably the inferior camera compared to the A1 but a camera doesn't really matter to me (the price does).

For those who doesn't mind camera quality, the Note 4x (Snapdragon) is still a very good phone.
same thinking, for this price, the battery life + efficiency of the performance(heat, lag)
Old 06-12-2017, 09:24 PM   #1175
Supremacy Member

Agree.

Camera good enough for basic point shoot guy like me lol.

Currently the only phone that can last me from morning 7am till midnight while video/gaming/net etc and still have juice leftover for supper.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:39 PM   #1176
Greater Supremacy Member

Btw is there anyway for us to remove the yellow tint that seems to be imposed onto the photos?

The photos are basically ok, as long as the yellow tint is removed the photos will be fine.

No mercy for the despicable IB scums. We must take the offensive against them.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the presidential election farce.

Kiwi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:31 PM   #1177
Arch-Supremacy Member

Btw is there anyway for us to remove the yellow tint that seems to be imposed onto the photos?

The photos are basically ok, as long as the yellow tint is removed the photos will be fine.
I heard that google camera helps. You tried using other camera app?

I just unlocked my 3rd Note 4x couple of days back after a 30 days wait
Old 07-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #1178
Master Member

Any links to download the fastboot MIUI 8 for note 4x? Seems like the links at xiaomi already updated to MIUI 9...

Planning to downgrade as my apps crash quite often on MIUI 9
hello85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #1179
Greater Supremacy Member

Any links to download the fastboot MIUI 8 for note 4x? Seems like the links at xiaomi already updated to MIUI 9...

Planning to downgrade as my apps crash quite often on MIUI 9
Still there rite?

http://en.miui.com/download-321.html

Click on "Older versions"

No mercy for the despicable IB scums. We must take the offensive against them.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the presidential election farce.

Kiwi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:02 PM   #1180
Master Member

Thanks bro for your quick response
hello85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:57 PM   #1181

Recently my dumb arse 2015 Samsung A7 just died all of sudden while I was shopping in town, Lppl went to fareast plaza chinchai buy one unit local warranty note 4 at 200+, at first thought just use temporary till my next payday come then hoot back the newer A7 but after using for two weeks found that I stuck using this phone sia.

To be blunt the built and sleek design of this model totally took me by surprise, infact I find it much more solid and speedier than the more expensive A7 I was about to purchase end of this month.
GenocidalX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #1182
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not surprising bro.

Where can you find a phone with this spec at this price range? Some 2nd hand or refurbished phones already cost around the price of a new 4x (export version).
Huawei Y7 ! In fact is cheaper if you compare price of warranty set to warranty set. Same 4000mA battery.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #1183

Huawei Y7 ! In fact is cheaper if you compare price of warranty set to warranty set. Same 4000mA battery.
huawei y7 is comparable to a redmi 4 not the note 4/x.
Hailgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #1184

Recently my dumb arse 2015 Samsung A7 just died all of sudden while I was shopping in town, Lppl went to fareast plaza chinchai buy one unit local warranty note 4 at 200+, at first thought just use temporary till my next payday come then hoot back the newer A7 but after using for two weeks found that I stuck using this phone sia.

To be blunt the built and sleek design of this model totally took me by surprise, infact I find it much more solid and speedier than the more expensive A7 I was about to purchase end of this month.
My Samsung A9 pro also failed me. Although its a dual-sim phone, samsung interface not really stable for dual-apps function esp whatsapps.
After I used XM Note 4, wow. Dual whatsapps, facebook all worked perfectly! Really impressive in terms of price, battery life and speed.
sft1393h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:17 PM   #1185
Supremacy Member

My Samsung A9 pro also failed me. Although its a dual-sim phone, samsung interface not really stable for dual-apps function esp whatsapps.
After I used XM Note 4, wow. Dual whatsapps, facebook all worked perfectly! Really impressive in terms of price, battery life and speed.
Sorry to cut in but I was thinking of getting A9 pro over Mimax 2 as my media phablet but ended up picking xiaomi because the cost+extra 32gb storage seems better
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.