BlackBerry Messenger PIN exchange

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PIN: 25712094

Me am BB Administrator before supporting 1000 of users in certain bank in ORQ (shhh....). Got BB from 7290 tiill BOLD...
So if u guys got any enquiries about BES, can let me know. :D

brensim

Reaction score
PIN: 20F2AC53

Just got my BB a couple of weeks ago :)

General talk cock sing song is fine haha

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
I think this thread is fabulous, gathering all the BB users in this locale. Maybe we can start consolidating the list together in a format so that we can choose who to add according to preferences. Format such as:

Forum Nick:
BB PIN:
Residing Area: Eg South, East etc
Working Place: Eg. Tuas, Raffles etc
Interest:
Any other comments:

This would then allow BB users to choose who to chat?

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
I think this thread is fabulous, gathering all the BB users in this locale. Maybe we can start consolidating the list together in a format so that we can choose who to add according to preferences. Format such as:

Forum Nick:
BB PIN:
Residing Area: Eg South, East etc
Working Place: Eg. Tuas, Raffles etc
Interest:
Any other comments:

This would then allow BB users to choose who to chat?

It would be good but some may feel coy about certain details... :)

add me...you have yet to ;)

Haar-b

Reaction score
This is Haar-b
2401F1BF

now using a lousy BB8700g

interest in mobile phone, very leisure cycling, very leisure jogging
contact me. I like the idea of BB msg.

great idea to creat this post. cos non of my friends around me using BB

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
It would be good but some may feel coy about certain details... :)

add me...you have yet to ;)

Hello, yes I do agree but it is personal preference if he or she wants to add the details. I am just hoping that it gives people more choices

:s13:

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, do you know where can I get a theme which sepeprates Email and SMS/MMS inbox for free? Thanks Mine is BB 8320 curve. Thanks.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
PIN: 25712094

Me am BB Administrator before supporting 1000 of users in certain bank in ORQ (shhh....). Got BB from 7290 tiill BOLD...
So if u guys got any enquiries about BES, can let me know. :D

Hey there, since you are the subject matter expert, can you please advise on this:

I am going overseas and would like to stop the emails from being pushed to my BB 8320. Do not want to incur additional overseas data charge. Is there a way to do it. My hotel room has got free wireless so I am thinking that I will only activate it when I am in the room using free wifi?

Is it possible? Any work around?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey there, since you are the subject matter expert, can you please advise on this:

I am going overseas and would like to stop the emails from being pushed to my BB 8320. Do not want to incur additional overseas data charge. Is there a way to do it. My hotel room has got free wireless so I am thinking that I will only activate it when I am in the room using free wifi?

U can stop data transmission to your handheld by either turning off the radio or deleting the Desktop [Sync] Service book in Option -> Advanced Options -> Service Books. This service book can be 'undeleted' though so that should you want to resync your blackberry.

i am afraid that might not be possible (using wifi to access BES services). Are you bringing any laptop that has access to your email, access using any of the email clients like Outlook or Lotus Notes? If you do, you can always use Blackberry Desktop Sync to sync it via USB instead

sWirL84

Master Member
Reaction score

hm...This is what I did when I went to malaysia recently with my Bold and BIS (not sure if any different from the rest)

Network Connections > Mobile Network Options > Data Services > "Off When Roaming"

This means I won't be pushed all email while I'm roaming. With this, whenever I use wi-fi, it will automatically connect to RIM servers and all my emails gets sent through wifi to my bb.

Hope this is what you are asking for. :)

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BIS is possible but i don't think BES is possible (if that's what Extremme is using) due to policy settings.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.