HRI - Human Resource Institute

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wats a ASA? big rank anot? if big rank must have very good wellfare. we first patch must have good treatment. =P

btw anyone biker overhere?

ASA - ADMIN SUPPORT ASSISTANT, it's a vocation not a rank. Why first Batch must hv very good treatment?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ASA is just a clerk..

Rank doesnt matter in serve and **** off

Good treatment? More like treat u like shiet, dun expect any good treatment when u are a trainee

kcxdes

Reaction score
wats a ASA? big rank anot? if big rank must have very good wellfare. we first patch must have good treatment. =P

btw anyone biker overhere?

ASA is just clerk, very big f*** but is not the way u think it is. Clerk = very big target for others to f***. They are the people who everyone in the unit F*** becos they cannot F*** S1, the system or anything so the clerks get it whenever things go wrong :p

There are countless batches of clerks before you so nothing special but u are 1st batch of 1 month PES E. Since u all are 'experimental' batch, should tekan u all as much as possible and test system see wheres the limit instead.

christ@

Reaction score
ASA is just clerk, very big f*** but is not the way u think it is. Clerk = very big target for others to f***. They are the people who everyone in the unit F*** becos they cannot F*** S1, the system or anything so the clerks get it whenever things go wrong :p

There are countless batches of clerks before you so nothing special but u are 1st batch of 1 month PES E. Since u all are 'experimental' batch, should tekan u all as much as possible and test system see wheres the limit instead.

i see. sounds scarly. like anytime will kena **** here and there. is there bunk for pple to stay in?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see. sounds scarly. like anytime will kena **** here and there. is there bunk for pple to stay in?
I thought someone already mentioned it's a stayout course with reference to his enlistment letter?

kcxdes

Reaction score

Depends on how well u do ur job lo. If u like my clerk, my 1 disruption application he took almost 6 months to get it completed and in the process made me resubmit the form 3 times because he never check what is required etc, then obviously deserves to be **** upside down.

Clerks handle all the paper work in the unit, alot of stuff if u don't do fast enough, everyone else is just going to blame u or call the office and kbkb.

Most common reason people call S1 branch from my office is to complain y RO is late though and even if its S1 whos slow, 1 regular who sometimes call if cannot find anyone to scold will sometime just scold the clerk who answers the phone why never ask S1 faster :p

kcxdes

Reaction score
wah distruption so mafan 1 ar? i wan distrupt on april tink hard liao lor...

June batch are not granted exemptions. Exemptions are usually only for the 2nd batch such as the Mar/Apr and Sept/Oct batches

kcxdes

Reaction score
1 intake only

We'll have to see whether things change or whether SAF is willing to change their disruption policy which usually takes ages and you might miss it. Current policy is that the 1st intake batch cannot disrupt for anything that will disadvantage the 2nd batch.

So if some poly students cannot enter the Apr batch, all will not be allowed for disruption so as not to give half the cohort an advantage over the other. Considering its about half a yr disruption for the 2nd batch, chances of them allowing it is quite low though.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this 1 must see serve and **** offf see SUTD as gahment 1 anot.. if not then sux thumb

this kinda thing SUTD must liase with the serve and **** off 1 la.. like how NUS/SMU/NTU liase with them

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
eh for distruption case, i thought still have to go for NS for a few mths after gradurating from universities???

so wats with the unfairness bout distruption on april?

kcxdes

Reaction score
eh for distruption case, i thought still have to go for NS for a few mths after gradurating from universities???

so wats with the unfairness bout distruption on april?

The point is they current don't allow people to disrupt for more than 3 months even though no matter how long u disrupt, u still have to serve back after graduation.

Poly NS intake is split into June/Jul and Sept/Oct. Everything the Jun/Jul batch can apply for the Sept/Oct batch must be able to apply for. If the latter cannot then everyone also cannot to keep things fair. Thats how the system currently works just like why only the Sept/Oct batch can disrupt for local uni is becos the Jun/Jul batch can enter uni so to be fair, they allow the later batch to disrupt so that the entire batch enters uni together and not the latter batch 1 yr later.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The point is they current don't allow people to disrupt for more than 3 months even though no matter how long u disrupt, u still have to serve back after graduation.

Poly NS intake is split into June/Jul and Sept/Oct. Everything the Jun/Jul batch can apply for the Sept/Oct batch must be able to apply for. If the latter cannot then everyone also cannot to keep things fair. Thats how the system currently works just like why only the Sept/Oct batch can disrupt for local uni is becos the Jun/Jul batch can enter uni so to be fair, they allow the later batch to disrupt so that the entire batch enters uni together and not the latter batch 1 yr later.
For A Levels students who enlist in the later batch also can dirsupt IF they are going to AUS UNI which start school in feb

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.