iPhone 4S Case Showroom (NO SELLING)

aileen99

Master Member
Reaction score
Sword no reception signal problem right? My fake draco only have 3 signal. Yesterday at basement shopping cannot surf Internet.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm...i dun have that problem now... used to have it...on the "dragon" case. LOL.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You got any nice back sticker to intro??? Below S$30 got bo?? Wanna protect my back...

mfeOnline

Reaction score
Here's mine :) I come in peace :o
Glidecase
317fvk7.jpg

34eqdqv.jpg

Slkrz83

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A Concept not gonna bring in the Draco IVs already? They took it off their website.

BLobster

Reaction score
That's the SWORD case, you can get it at A-concept or online(at your own risk)
You can read the previous posts about it.

I found their website, but apparently there's no price tag on it.

How much does it cost? And there's some screws on it, do I assemble them myself?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
A concept is selling for S$65.

You can assemble and screw it yourself, very straight forward idiot proof. Or you can request the people there to help u fix up.

weiz87

Reaction score
heres mine... front plate is chrome silver with crossline aluminum bumper..

DSC00899.jpg

Last edited:

thatguyhaikal

Reaction score
Dear all, for the benefit of everybody, kindly abide to the forum rules when it comes to posting/ showing off your iPhone cases.

A kind note to potential online sellers: Do not try to sell your cases to fellow forum friends or risk getting banned.

Thank you and I hope everyone will get to enjoy nice cases from now on. :)

For the benefit of new comers & anybody else who are not clear, Let us not mislead.

There are in fact NO "OEM" Draco, Elementcase, Atomic, Alumacase, E13ctron or even Sword cases in the market.

We all understand that the word OEM does not by any chance mean Fake or Replica. However these self proclaimed "OEM" cases are nothing more than chinese made REPLICAS.

So yes, do not believe when a seller claims that their cases are manufactured by the same company, sub-contracted company, middleman, factory rejects or simply "OEM". There are none! these cases are manufactured by the parent company itself & that's it.

Replica cases quality are not consistent, lose fitting, lousy paint job & signal problems are some examples associated with replica cases. That explains the price difference against the originals.

If you want to save money by buying replicas, you have to really do a deep research before throwing your money into one. There are many sellers nowadays (online & offline) who want to earn a quick buck by selling popular replicas cases & by branding them as OEM thus cause much confusion. Chances are you may or may not be satisfied.

Good luck & enjoy!

Omg i thought the OEM thingi was over. You must really have a thing for fake cases, lol. Sheeesh. Anyways, fyi, i just found out 'replica' sword cases has been in sg for quite sometime, but the funny thing is i've never seen them nor heard of the hype, does anyone know if a concept has stocked up on their gun metal?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.