StarHub MaxInfinity Fiber Optic - Experience

lkong

Reaction score
See my persistant SH issue thread at Starhub MaxInfinity Persistant Internet Issue - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Ninja: Am terminating the contract today to make way for another ISP

Lkong: kindly see if this issue is the one affecting you

i think same. When i clicked to go google.com.sg or in fact any website is get the cannot display error but for a short time only. Am using IE 9. But I have not encountered it happen again since Sunday. I will just monitor again.

HeatoN

Reaction score
guys, i just got sh fibre 100mpbs installed, wireless getting 30-40mpbs, and wired around 100 mpbs ++ on my macbook pro,

however if i use the wired on my pc desktop, the speed test only 10mpbs.. any one encounter this before..?

1927733773.png
"

Last edited:

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who saw my earlier posts here about my SH issue
Latest update:

Starhub and I have reached a settlement regarding the MaxInfinity contract. The terms are confidential so I cannot give any details
Good luck to the rest of the affected Starhub customers who are plagued by this issue. Hope u get a solution soon.

Kindovic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also encounter "server not found" or "connection reset" errors almost every night from 10pm onwards.... only surfing is affected.. online games, BT, MSN, etc not affected

Gribber

Banned
Reaction score
guys, i just got sh fibre 100mpbs installed, wireless getting 30-40mpbs, and wired around 100 mpbs ++ on my macbook pro,

however if i use the wired on my pc desktop, the speed test only 10mpbs.. any one encounter this before..?

1927733773.png
"

Yes. Desktop issue.

1890pub

Reaction score
Starhub just installed MaxInfinity Ultimate

TP - HG863 - DVG-N5402SP

Was told need 48 hours to activate?

Connect back my maxonline now. What should I do next?

Last edited:

Gribber

Banned
Reaction score

TP - HG863 - DVG-N5402SP

wait.

didn't they inform you about that as well?

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone getting slow connections these days? am on maxinfinity ultimate fibre. using wireless btw.

1890pub

Reaction score

TP - HG863 - DVG-N5402SP

SH technician told me the Register LED light turn "red" that mean Activated. But now my Register LED light turn "green" is it Activated now, cannot connect internet. Must I switch off power on ONT or Dlink?

Thank you

Gribber

Banned
Reaction score
SH technician told me the Register LED light turn "red" that mean Activated. But now my Register LED light turn "green" is it Activated now, cannot connect internet. Must I switch off power on ONT or Dlink?

Thank you

green is activated. restart ONT.

tonydickinson

Reaction score
Starhub Fibre

Hi,

Starhub Fibre Elite installed Saturday 12thMay about 6:30pm

Same setup as you TP - HG863 - DVG-N5402SP

I too was told to need to wait 48 hours, leds on HG863 all green, but noDHCP yet.

Does your speedtest tell us your fibre is totally working now, was it all of 48 hours and did they call your handphone?

Sunday 1120am still not active here - trying to be patient as this was ordere ages ago....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.