Sony Xperia Z2 - Sirius-ly A Good Phone

neime25

Reaction score
M1 combo seems the best, really interested in de magnetic charging dock. Wonder wd singtel throw in this aft awhile, have no uses for smartband or smartwatch... I rather wear my own watch. I dun mind waiting anyone gt any insider info ...Like wd they give other free gifts later hahaha!

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
Woo guys i am really pleased with my purchased. Being someone who has changed phone multiple times.. This is the first time i felt magic from using sony
sony. The whole ui experience is really unqie. Theres even a setting for dac or amp.

Btw for those who thinks the phone speaker too soft. Please enable Xloud under sound enhancement and the magic happens...

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Envy you guys who have gotten your hands on the Z2 smartphone. My coveted Z2 Tablet still no news. :(

Yuichi

Reaction score
Since the phone is waterproof, will the screen protector come off if I submerge the phone in water?

crow_nest

Reaction score
Btw for those who thinks the phone speaker too soft. Please enable Xloud under sound enhancement and the magic happens...

I just tried enabling Xloud but like no diff leh. :( Tested using the Walkman app by playing music through speakers.

Since the phone is waterproof, will the screen protector come off if I submerge the phone in water?

So far I've yet to come across a screen protector that comes off due to water. So you should be fine as long as you dont spill or wipe adhesive removing liquid. (Goo Gone, Zippo..etc)

totalpet_2

Reaction score
anyone want to trade your Sony watch 2 with my Sony Smartband with top up? Kindly PM me. Thanks

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
Sold off my phone for $568 + $350

Thanks to the buyer who came down to IMM and waited with me.

Purple was out of stock when i asked at 1pm. And remaining stocks less than 10

I think by now, or soon, IMM Starhub will be OOS liao.

I asked if they will restock tmr. The staff who served me said they dont restock. They'll only have stocks again when Sony brings more to them.

Congrats and enjoy your phone, guys.

I'll be continuing to use my dinosaur Z for another 12 months :(

PS. I love the dual speakers. I saw the stock earphones, its a major major disappointment that they gave such lousy earphones for a high end flagship product.

titaniumsx2

Reaction score
Has anyone got the same misalignment of the front glass panel? If you see the top right, there is actually a gap which is not apparent present on the left side.

2rd7vxx.jpg

countrystar

Reaction score
Yes.

The idle drain is pretty low as far as I can tell. As for drain while using... pretty normal I guess? Just like any other phone. Though it tends to get hot easily.

Just look for Lovexperia on Facebook, Jimmy is bringing in new stocks of his magnetic cable. I bought one from him, used it to charge my phone, overnight included. Works very well, strong magnetic force also. :D

How much Jimmy is selling magnetic docking? Original?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.