Sony Xperia Z2 - Sirius-ly A Good Phone

MysteryNotes

Reaction score
the nillkin got anti finger print? thinking of getting one too

I bought a nillkin glass protector from one of the dudes on the forum here and am pretty happy with it.

So far any fingerprints don't really show up, and when i take it back out of my pocket the screen is nice and clean again anyway!

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
i doing exchange w st tmr, nt due to the gap issue thou. if the replacement set gt gap issue, shld accept? or reject?

no one else w gap issue contact their telco/ sony?

the back glass panel surrounding de gaps are normal?

Oolong Tea

Banned
Reaction score
This one considered as gap issue?

f62UKGW.jpg

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y hwz review say the batt Nt V good. Im V pleased with the batt leh but the camera really quite slow.

Im using it naked still lol

Still thinking wanna change my set anot got a V tiny gap at btm left but alr pasted sp :(

yea i am impressed with the battery life too. Mine is 13hrs 18mins on battery with 3hrs of screen on time. Still left 35%! :s13:

Ryecon

Reaction score
i doing exchange w st tmr, nt due to the gap issue thou. if the replacement set gt gap issue, shld accept? or reject?

no one else w gap issue contact their telco/ sony?

the back glass panel surrounding de gaps are normal?

hope you get your replacement with ST, i asked today for excahnge also and later ended up on Sony wisma atria instead. ST said no more stock for exhange. Dat's on NEX though, donno about other ST branch. gudluck

vesso2002

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y hwz review say the batt Nt V good. Im V pleased with the batt leh but the camera really quite slow.

Im using it naked still lol

Still thinking wanna change my set anot got a V tiny gap at btm left but alr pasted sp :(
read post #4470 - 4488

the reivew seems to be pretty bias.

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
hope you get your replacement with ST, i asked today for excahnge also and later ended up on Sony wisma atria instead. ST said no more stock for exhange. Dat's on NEX though, donno about other ST branch. gudluck

i asked on friday, when i first opened it, alrdy immediately called for exchange, then they taiji ard, push me to sony. i even went down to sony bt they asked me go bck st :s8:

sekali the stock they letting me exchange is those rejected sets w gap issues :s13::s22:

wat to do w the gap issue? cant be LLST right? i didnt even use it, and i alrdy see dust being trapped inside liao... :eek::(:vijayadmin:

Ryecon

Reaction score
i asked on friday, when i first opened it, alrdy immediately called for exchange, then they taiji ard, push me to sony. i even went down to sony bt they asked me go bck st :s8:

sekali the stock they letting me exchange is those rejected sets w gap issues :s13::s22:

wat to do w the gap issue? cant be LLST right? i didnt even use it, and i alrdy see dust being trapped inside liao... :eek::(:vijayadmin:

when i went down to Sony, d first lady told me, it only need repair. but luckily the other service guy there cut in and said Z2 still no replacement parts here and since it's been only 3 days since i got it, the guy said 2 to 3 days for 1 to 1 excahnge. But honestly i am not expecting it will happen, maybe May then come replacement LoL. Still better wait dan carrying a lemon handset hehehe.:D anyway i still got backup fone to hold on to while wait

Edit: btw mine is not gap issue, it's borked microphone.

Last edited:

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
how do u all tell it??? the top part so black.
ar u all trying to say. part of the camera corner is being covered by the black glass.. hence its not align with the black front glass camera hole.

Look at top right bottom left.
so any of the white users got stained easily?

yes, the sides. But just use water rub off can liao :s13:

is the cam considered out of alignment in this pic too?

1bdbsony-xperia-z2-unboxing-19-of-24.jpg

Yours look like is is not aligned properly.

Last edited:

crow_nest

Reaction score
Those who have been using the smartwatch with the phone, how is it so far? Thinking whether or not to unbox mine or sell. :/

WoAiGuiGui

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at top right bottom left.

yes, the sides. But just use water rub off can liao :s13:

Yours look like is is not aligned properly.
You mean
Yours look like is not aligned properly?

Anyway, that isn't mine. I goggle for pic of xperia z2 white and set filter to large pic only.

If that is the so called misalignment, then white batch high chance got the misalignment issue liao.

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
You mean
Yours look like is not aligned properly?

Anyway, that isn't mine. I goggle for pic of xperia z2 white and set filter to large pic only.

If that is the so called misalignment, then white batch high chance got the misalignment issue liao.

DSC03109_zps7937cc61.jpg

Mine is aligned. Some of the guys here say theirs not aligned. 1or2, forgotten liao. This thread move too fast to keep up.

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Those who have been using the smartwatch with the phone, how is it so far? Thinking whether or not to unbox mine or sell. :/

unbox le. Wait till Jimmy got smartwatch SP than use. Just give it a try lor since never use before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.