Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think what matter to people is the Qpoints 6mths expire date only cannot store liao

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
'Newly acquired' means old one not affected?

Their text doesn't state any details about whether it applies to existing points or not, that's the confusion. Unless they mention it somewhere else.

n2ybl5a.png

Q·point/ Q·stamp/ MameQ is valid for 6 months. (from 2016.2.16)

Not very clear, can be read in two ways.

1 - Starting from 16 Feb, Q·point/ Q·stamp/ MameQ (existing and new) are valid for 6 months.
2 - Q·point/ Q·stamp/ MameQ earned from 16 Feb onwards is valid for 6 months

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'Newly acquired' means old one not affected?

Yes that was the understanding we got from asking the CS.

Old one still subjected to 2yrs validity.

But is "first in first out" logic, means better make sure your 2yr validity clear within 6months also so that the points acquired from 16th feb onwards won't expire before u get to use them anyway.

So essentially.. It really doesn't make much of a difference haha.

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LLST, still got >10k to use..the most after finish then let the account die..:D

Why must let your account die? Use as and when lor...

But I'm amused at the people trying to rush for the current live forum. Get 100 people in and win 10k points, get 1000 people in and win 100k points aka $1000 worth of qpoints. But expiry in 6months, and there's a 30% cap on points vs cart ratio.

So.... Win the qpoints and spend a shitload of money to utilise the points yay! :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why must let your account die? Use as and when lor...

But I'm amused at the people trying to rush for the current live forum. Get 100 people in and win 10k points, get 1000 people in and win 100k points aka $1000 worth of qpoints. But expiry in 6months, and there's a 30% cap on points vs cart ratio.

So.... Win the qpoints and spend a shitload of money to utilise the points yay! :s13:

I was in a live forum with less than 100 ppl and it accumulated to 100+. Where are the 10000 qpoints..

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was in a live forum with less than 100 ppl and it accumulated to 100+. Where are the 10000 qpoints..

Lol I saw you Shadow84. But you very funny. Is the forum owner get, not you get. If everybody inside any forum that has more than 100people also get, then qoo10 bankrupt liao. :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I saw you Shadow84. But you very funny. Is the forum owner get, not you get. If everybody inside any forum that has more than 100people also get, then qoo10 bankrupt liao. :s13:

haiz, den no point staying... lol... Must try all methods mah.. lol.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haiz, den no point staying... lol... Must try all methods mah.. lol.

You can try ask the forum owner share the points with all his forum members; at least get something and everyone will happy. :D

Edit: the problem is how to give out Qpoints...:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.