ONEPlus ONE phone

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine also arrived liao just flashed it ...but how to like install titanium backup or those backup tools for free ah?

have to root it ? or its rooted already when i flashed it?
You don't need titanium backup unless you already start using your phone for some time. And please, don't ask for free. It's good enough to deserve payment for it.

ReXz0m

Reaction score
mine also arrived liao just flashed it ...but how to like install titanium backup or those backup tools for free ah?

have to root it ? or its rooted already when i flashed it?

Did you flash gapps? Looks like you didn't.

Surprised you flashed your phone not knowing anything about root :o
Download supersu to check for root or go developer options if your rom has root options in there

ReXz0m

Reaction score
Bo write Leh...maybe seller flashed for me le?Cannot be fake ba!

But mine inside got those rubbish apps baidu browser,Malaysia news etc etc

yours china version right of course no cyanogen at the back.

wah that sounds like a used set leh. you're fine with it?

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
yours china version right of course no cyanogen at the back.

wah that sounds like a used set leh. you're fine with it?

How to check?Everything came in perfect packaging and stuff Leh.Box was sealed as well...I bought from lazada can request refund?Supposed to be new set...possible for seller to flash before sending?anyome else received cyanogen flashed set?

lexmarq

Reaction score
How to check?Everything came in perfect packaging and stuff Leh.Box was sealed as well...I bought from lazada can request refund?Supposed to be new set...possible for seller to flash before sending?anyome else received cyanogen flashed set?

Unless your phone is bought from OPO internationally, chances are these phones from Lazada are china sets, i.e. they come with ColorOS pre-installed. Some sellers advertise their OPO as running CM. This means they actually got the OPO from china and they will flash CM11s before selling it to you, i.e. they would have to open the phone packaging and flash it.

I think you can request for them to sell you without flashing CM so they won't open the phone box. However, if you then want the phone to run CM11s, you would have to have knowledge on how to flash it yourself.

miyamiya

Reaction score

Btw those apps machiam is Pre-loaded de...baidu browser and such...non of u have them on your china sets?

Ok, let's get things straight.

First, a truly mint condition, unopened CHINA set OPO only comes with ColorOS installed, no google playstore too. Because this is a CHINA phone for CHINA people to use. Don't expect cyanogenmod to come installed on a China set.

Next, you can tell if the cardboard box is unopened if there is still a string there for you to pull. Got string or not? No string means people already open the box liao. Of course if the seller very free, he can take apart the box at the glued side, then after tempering with the phone, he can just stick back using glue and the cardboard box will look brand new again.

In anycase, your phone is confirmed plus chop kenna touched by someone liao. Stock CM11S does not come with crapware like baidu, malaysia news etc.

So if your lazada seller claims unopened mint China OPO, he conned you liao.

Of course if you are seasoned android user, this is peanuts just flash stock CM11s over the phone again and you are done.

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's get things straight.

First, a truly mint condition, unopened CHINA set OPO only comes with ColorOS installed, no google playstore too. Because this is a CHINA phone for CHINA people to use. Don't expect cyanogenmod to come installed on a China set.

Next, you can tell if the cardboard box is unopened if there is still a string there for you to pull. Got string or not? No string means people already open the box liao. Of course if the seller very free, he can take apart the box at the glued side, then after tempering with the phone, he can just stick back using glue and the cardboard box will look brand new again.

In anycase, your phone is confirmed plus chop kenna touched by someone liao. Stock CM11S does not come with crapware like baidu, malaysia news etc.

So if your lazada seller claims unopened mint China OPO, he conned you liao.

Of course if you are seasoned android user, this is peanuts just flash stock CM11s over the phone again and you are done.

Thanks for the clarification...dono if I shd contact Lazada/the seller on this..in any case, this is my 1st time flashing a phone...Are there any guides to flash stock CM11s? Or can I just use the video links provided by the bros here to flash ColorOS to cm11S. Isit the same procedure?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification...dono if I shd contact Lazada/the seller on this..in any case, this is my 1st time flashing a phone...Are there any guides to flash stock CM11s? Or can I just use the video links provided by the bros here to flash ColorOS to cm11S. Isit the same procedure?
The video links here is good.

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
I checked Kile`s profile page on lazada no more 64GB on sale...I think I suay kena his last set..Gonna write in to Lazada to see if can get discount..

miyamiya

Reaction score

Will the instructions here help? Sianz 1st time buying online kena this :(

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ol-restore-stock-cm11s-fix-bricks-etc.237827/

Err, do the words adb, fastboot and bootloader mean anything to you? If not, then please do read up on basics of flashing android phones. I see too many new bird dunno what they are doing and when got problem arises bang their heads and it is up to the lao jiaos in forum to post answers.

To be honest, the only fuss free way of getting this phone is through invite by OPO to buy from USA and ship through forwarder. All these simi Lazada, Qoo10 online stores are almost 100% selling refurbished/tempered/just plain China sets.

You should have done a little more homework on this before buying such a phone.

In anycase, a good place to start is XDA forums. From there you need to spend some effort to find out for yourself the things to do. Using toolkit shown in the video is probably an easy way out but that's just spoon feeding.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing to remember, every Tuesday can buy without invite - That's TODAY! :D

jannworld

Reaction score
I just ordered 1 64gb sandstone black OPO as their Tuesday sales open about 20mins ago. Delivery via hopshopgo. But unable to buy the much touted bamboo cover. System keep telling me that I have no invite. I guess it may be out of stock.

Saw a bamboo cover in Q0010 but looks fake compared to the one piece bamboo cover from OPO website. Ebay have some nice looks covers too.

Anyone knows where I can get the bamboo cover from? Is it taobao?

Advance Happy Chinese New Year to all OPO members :)

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ordered 1 64gb sandstone black OPO as their Tuesday sales open about 20mins ago. Delivery via hopshopgo. But unable to buy the much touted bamboo cover. System keep telling me that I have no invite. I guess it may be out of stock.

Saw a bamboo cover in Q0010 but looks fake compared to the one piece bamboo cover from OPO website. Ebay have some nice looks covers too.

Anyone knows where I can get the bamboo cover from? Is it taobao?

Advance Happy Chinese New Year to all OPO members :)
That one need invite to buy. Buy from other places not worth it as grossly inflated due to supply. Best solution is to wait for invite. I got one from a kind forummer.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bands_int-chi.jpg

The difference in band support between China OnePlus One and the International version...All 3 local telco bands are supported on both China and International sets...

Below is the guide on how to flash Color OS to CM...

download this file...

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95747613655046106

Method as follow.

1, Download and copy the firmware to your phone.

2, Put your oneplus one into recovery mode and there are two choices.

Method:
(1) Press and hold the power button until you see a screen asking to power off or restart the phone.
Select 'Restart' and then press and hold the "down volume key" to enter the official recovery mode.

(2) Power off the phone and immediately hold down the "power button" and "volume down key" and let go all the buttons until you feel the vibrate from the phone.

(3) Use your fingers click the "English"

(4) Choose "Install from SD" to install the firmware file from the location where you stored the file that is uploaded.

(5) Find the firmware you downloaded and click Yes to start the flash.

(6) Flashing in progress and please wait for few seconds.

(7) Choose "reboot" to restart the phone after completion of flashing. You can also wipe cache if you want before rebooting.

You can look for toolkit for your computer to flash back to stock color/cm, unlock or lock bootloader and root...

Please follow this guide to flash to CM...I already post it numerous time...

jannworld

Reaction score
That one need invite to buy. Buy from other places not worth it as grossly inflated due to supply. Best solution is to wait for invite. I got one from a kind forummer.
Thanks for the info bro. I just check out ebay and saw a lot of ppl selling the invite for bamboo cover. think will forget about it lol. already order 1 clear cover and tampered glass from oneplus one website. will slowly check out other sources.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.