[Nvidia Promo]Redeem "Batman - Arkham Knight" with MSI GTX 960/970/980 purchases!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Guys,*

Just doing a quick update as I'm not in SG at the moment for the continuation of Nvidia's previous promo of "The Witcher 3".
Comes "Batman - Arkham Knight"!

Promo period : June 1st - July 15th
For purchases made between June 1st and July 15.
Eligible with all MSI Nvidia GTX 960/970/980 series.
Codes are limited and while they last only.*
Please redeem when you can.

Redemption process is the same as before.
Redemption process steps in short.*
Please check here.
http://event.msi.com/vga/2015/nv_batmanAK/en_apac_index.html

For already registered users, it should appear when you log in :*

Do take note of our current promos too :*
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/%5Bpromo%5Dmsi-corbell-june-holiday-promo-5064644.html

Happy Holidays & Happy Gaming!

inder_scar

Reaction score
Redemption of Arkham Knight Code

Hi, you say that the window for the purchase of the GPU for this starts only from June 1st? But the Nvidia page states that if you bought the right GPU, I bought the GTX 970 Gaming Edition, that you should get bought.

I bought mine on 18/5, believing I would get both games. But suddenly, I am getting this news that only people who bought it after June 1st get it. This is not right. We did not have this information at the time they revealed the promo. Please do help me with this issue. Thank you.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, you say that the window for the purchase of the GPU for this starts only from June 1st? But the Nvidia page states that if you bought the right GPU, I bought the GTX 970 Gaming Edition, that you should get bought.

I bought mine on 18/5, believing I would get both games. But suddenly, I am getting this news that only people who bought it after June 1st get it. This is not right. We did not have this information at the time they revealed the promo. Please do help me with this issue. Thank you.

Nvidia also have a window in which Witcher 3 was given together with the GPU. U might have gotten the deal before Witcher 3 was replacing.

I doubt you can get 2 games.

Shall leave to Corbell to answer ur query.

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For two free games from Nvidia, it is only for participating stores in NA region. for APAC it is up to distro. They clearly stated 1 June promo, if you manage to get it, it is only out of pure goodwill.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For two free games from Nvidia, it is only for participating stores in NA region. for APAC it is up to distro. They clearly stated 1 June promo, if you manage to get it, it is only out of pure goodwill.

I think he got Witcher 3 game le and trying his luck to get Arkham Knight as well....

inder_scar

Reaction score
On the Nvidia page itself, the terms and conditions only cover North America as one group and FOR EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, AND INDIA TERRITORIES as the other group. There is no mention of South East Asia.

However, even the second group get both games. This is the terms and conditions for the second group:

"Offer good for one digital download of the PC version of THE WITCHER® 3: WILD HUNT only. Limit one download code per customer. Offer valid only through authorized ETAIL and Retail partners and redeemable at redeem.GeForce.com and available while supplies last. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Offer valid worldwide, excluding China. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, cash card, Game Time card, rebate or discount coupon. Product subject to availability, quantities are limited. Retailers, distributors and employees of NVIDIA, CD Projekt Red, Warner Bros, and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Limit one offer per person per transaction. Code will be provided to customer with the purchase of a qualifying NVIDIA product. The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt will be available on the day CD Projekt Red launches the game, (May 19, 2015). This date is subject to change at CD Projekt Red's sole discretion. Check your GOG.com account for preload availability. Batman™: Arkham Knight will be available on the day Warner Bros launches the game, (June 23, 2015). This date is subject to change at Warner Bros sole discretion. Check your Steam account for preload availability."

The wording is more or less the same, even for the terms and conditions for the North American Region.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I had already installed the graphic card. Still need to take out to check the graphic card serial? Very inconvenient leh.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score

Nope.
It is stated and dictated by Nvidia, not by distee.
All programs/promos are by Nvidia.

On the Nvidia page itself, the terms and conditions only cover North America as one group and FOR EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, AND INDIA TERRITORIES as the other group. There is no mention of South East Asia.

However, even the second group get both games. This is the terms and conditions for the second group:

"Offer good for one digital download of the PC version of THE WITCHER® 3: WILD HUNT only. Limit one download code per customer. Offer valid only through authorized ETAIL and Retail partners and redeemable at redeem.GeForce.com and available while supplies last. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Offer valid worldwide, excluding China. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, cash card, Game Time card, rebate or discount coupon. Product subject to availability, quantities are limited. Retailers, distributors and employees of NVIDIA, CD Projekt Red, Warner Bros, and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Limit one offer per person per transaction. Code will be provided to customer with the purchase of a qualifying NVIDIA product. The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt will be available on the day CD Projekt Red launches the game, (May 19, 2015). This date is subject to change at CD Projekt Red's sole discretion. Check your GOG.com account for preload availability. Batman™: Arkham Knight will be available on the day Warner Bros launches the game, (June 23, 2015). This date is subject to change at Warner Bros sole discretion. Check your Steam account for preload availability."

The wording is more or less the same, even for the terms and conditions for the North American Region.

Nvidia does specify which regions and the dates specifically on their website during the time of their program.
Which we do too.
You can check the links below.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...nt-msi-gtx-960-970-980-purchases-5012622.html
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/93781947-post7729.html
As you mentioned, there is no mention of SEA.

Anyway, just for info. :)

Aymanhero

Reaction score
Invoice number get from where??

Then for serial number 2 need see under the card ah? GG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.