[News] Upcoming ASUS Networking products announced @ CES 2013

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score
ASUS have announced some of their latest incoming networking products for year 2013 @ CES 2013

Enjoy :D

Some of the upcoming ASUS Networking products on display

ASUSNetworking2013.jpg

ASUS PCE-AC66

ASUSPCEAC66.jpg

ASUS RT-AC56U

ASUSRT-AC56U.jpg

ASUS USB-AC53

ASUSUSB-AC53.jpg

ASUS WL-330NUL

ASUSWL-330NUL.jpg

If you thinking that's all, look carefully :D If you are wondering if i have know about all these beforehand and it's a yes :D

Last edited:

Arrow32

Master Member
Reaction score
Having there is one thing... Wondering when will it arrive in our shores..

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing unique imo. It's just AC variants of their existing lineup. Was expecting something different.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing unique imo. It's just AC variants of their existing lineup. Was expecting something different.

that what i thought too... unless they throw in VPN features as a default then i can watch TVB stream from HK directly... hehe :s13:

Still waiting for my n66U and ISP to come out this feature....

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score

Have some patience :D Surely there is something from ASUS that is different coming out that will satisfied you ;)

ASUS is one of the few companies that have already launched draft AC products way before many have announced theirs @ CES 2013

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score
that what i thought too... unless they throw in VPN features as a default then i can watch TVB stream from HK directly... hehe :s13:

Still waiting for my n66U and ISP to come out this feature....

Who is your ISP? Purple? hehe :D

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score
Bo leh... Red camp... Got chance or not ah?

I think you are better off with another RSP for that :D do you think Red and Green will kick off VPN services for obvious reasons? Red's TV and Green TV? Orange maybe ;) or Purple too or Black/Red :p

Just provision your second port for that :D

liangtam

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
N56U = Ralink
AC56U = Ralink too?

And then again, Will it be Made in Taiwan also?

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you are better off with another RSP for that :D do you think Red and Green will kick off VPN services for obvious reasons? Red's TV and Green TV? Orange maybe ;) or Purple too or Black/Red :p

Just provision your second port for that :D

aiyo... i just sign up the 300mb from the red camp... installation end of this month...only.

i also thought of purple initially due to its static IP VAS.... going through DDNS is slow and cumbersome man...

provision second port is possible after i'm done with my NAS setup... might use that together and dedicate it as my private cloud storage.... :s13::s13::s13:

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
aiyo... i just sign up the 300mb from the red camp... installation end of this month...only.

i also thought of purple initially due to its static IP VAS.... going through DDNS is slow and cumbersome man...

provision second port is possible after i'm done with my NAS setup... might use that together and dedicate it as my private cloud storage.... :s13::s13::s13:

wa 300mb!

Share your speedtest

my house using 100mb red camp :) with RT-AC66U

but normally don't fully uzilite :( no one at home

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa 300mb!

Share your speedtest

my house using 100mb red camp :) with RT-AC66U

but normally don't fully uzilite :( no one at home

will post speedtest result here end of the month when installation is complete

I more worry about peering (hop counts) than bandwidth actually... hope 300mb is using another circuit... :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.