HP TouchPad

KB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i am too late to best buy. Out of stock so damn fast!

Any other place i can buy?

I tried ordering through HP SME site, but i used comgateway's buyforme service. couldnt enter the address into the order form :\

wait and see lor.

YSLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Best Buy states that the products sold are meant to be used in the US and will cancel any orders shipped to known freight forwarders.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best Buy states that the products sold are meant to be used in the US and will cancel any orders shipped to known freight forwarders.

i chat with borderlinx cust svc, they hv received best buy's deliveries with no problem ... fingers crossed:look:

gutlink28

Reaction score
It's been 2 hours since I've made the purchase, some mentioned within 1/2 hour, they cancelled the order.

Keep my fingers crossed!

gutlink28

Reaction score
i chat with borderlinx cust svc, they hv received best buy's deliveries with no problem ... fingers crossed:look:
Also did a chat with borderlinx...

Further queries reveals that bestbuy will still block orders delivered to freight forwarders (this includes borderlinx). However, what the CSO told me is that if we are lucky enough, orders will still ship to them.

So what it means is that if bestbuy delivers to borderlinx, borderlinx will process it. BUT orders may still be cancelled by bestbuy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.