Reaction score
Whats your top holding and what % of it does it weight in your portfolio

For me its

OCBC at 15%

You all leh?

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cash far and away biggest. Well over 50%, even after excluding a fixed D (which is quite small in terms of percentage).

Stock portfolio is all red.

Biggest is also very red (not the reddest): SCM - ~33% of stock portfolio (only, excluding cash), at ~36% loss excluding dividend.

Second is NOL at nearly exactly zero loss after commission. No dividends in the past 5 years EVER (the bloody deal better go through...)

Third is M1 at 15% loss, excluding dividend.

------------------------------------------------

Planning to go after the banks some time this month. They better not turn big fat red for me next year lol...

Last edited:

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SPY, 39% (including a couple of equivalent SPX index funds, because my 401k provider doesn't offer straight-up SPY). Money where my mouth is and all that.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cash... 70%

Top US holdings V, DIS, MA, IBB, T... Sorry, their % is about the same, depending on which day you look at it, some may be at the top. Total about 30%

Top SG holdings, UOB, Singtel, DBS, RMG... same as above. Total about 45%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.