[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to recommend a few more. These are older titles, but really great, and since older, you can probably find them at bargain prices.

Until Dawn - if you like horror movies, this is absolutely must-play

Wolfestein: New Order - older entry, first in the reboot series. Excellent fps, with nice story and fantastic world setting. Personally I think it's better than its sequels (though I haven't played those yet but seen them).

Need For Speed: Rivals - older entry but much better than the subsequent ones. This one has more of a Hot Pursuit feel.

The Crew 1 and/or 2 - drive freely all over America map (the whole country, scaled down but you see lots of landmarks). Playable solo if you don't want to actually crew up with ppl.

Everybody's Golf - you don't have to know golf, still a very fun (and cute) game

World of Final Fantasy - great turn-based rpg, very cute chibi chars, good strategy mechanics

Destiny 2 - mmo fps, the shooting is excellent, though it's a mmo grind. Can wait for Oct 1 when it goes free-to-play ('year 1' contents will be free). Or you can buy Shadowkeep ('year 3', launches Oct 1) digitally now and start playing the earlier (year 1+2) contents today.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
https://asia.playstation.com/en-hk/latest-news/2019/new-dualshock4-headset-colors/

Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong (SIEH) will be releasing four new colors for DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller (CUH-ZCT2 series) in “Electric Purple”, “Red Camouflage”, “Rose Gold” and “Titanium Blue” in 6th September 2019. Besides, a Rose Gold Edition Wireless Headset will be coming later in 25th October 2019.

dualshock4-electric-purple.jpg
dualshock4-red-camouflage.jpg
dualshock4-rose-gold.jpg
dualshock4-titanium-blue.jpg
wireless-headset-rose-gold.jpg

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
titanium blue looks good

but whats the point when my left analog spoil after 6 months of vigorous fifa

hyper_megaman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys do you have any clue if i can claim wty in sg if a foreign-bought dualshock spoils?

Lazada malaysia has dualshock 4 for so much cheaper than in singapore, comes with the malaysia version of the original sticker too. supposed to have 1 year wty with sony m'sia.

Would sony sg honour the wty if i buy from thre and it spoils?

anyone has tried?

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys do you have any clue if i can claim wty in sg if a foreign-bought dualshock spoils?

Lazada malaysia has dualshock 4 for so much cheaper than in singapore, comes with the malaysia version of the original sticker too. supposed to have 1 year wty with sony m'sia.

anyone has tried?
I think give our local service centre a call to check will give you the most accurate answer.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

anyone has tried?

Why not just contact Sony Singapore for the best correct answer?

rudylili

Reaction score
Than that's the point, for u to get a new Controller.
And now vone out 4 new colors for you to choose.
And since u gave a vigorous working left thumb,
I will recommend u to get an analog stick cover to ease the pressure on the stick.
Yes, with a vigorous left thumb, the covery will sure drop off. But this will signal to you, "pls be gentle" .

titanium blue looks good

but whats the point when my left analog spoil after 6 months of vigorous fifa

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Must be serious gamer. I from ps1 till ps4 had nvr encounter analog stick cover will spoil one.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Sep got 2 games i want to play

BL3
man of medan

:s12::s12::s12::s12:
I like the Borderlands series but this time I have serious doubts about the game. Since it is 2K and Gearbox, it's pretty much a given that BL3 will be littered with microtransactions. (Obviously BL will have tons of loot boxes, that's the name of the game, the question is whether you pay real world money for anything and everything.)

Besides, BL series tend to have too many raid bosses that you can't solo, so if you don't have buddies playing the game and don't like random match-making, you will miss out the best loots.

MZeee18

Reaction score
Completed Detroit Become Human and it is so good! Got myself invested, physically and emotionally. Really good game.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completed Detroit Become Human and it is so good! Got myself invested, physically and emotionally. Really good game.

possible to replay certain scenarios to move the storyline?
or have to complete then replay?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I like the Borderlands series but this time I have serious doubts about the game. Since it is 2K and Gearbox, it's pretty much a given that BL3 will be littered with microtransactions. (Obviously BL will have tons of loot boxes, that's the name of the game, the question is whether you pay real world money for anything and everything.)

Besides, BL series tend to have too many raid bosses that you can't solo, so if you don't have buddies playing the game and don't like random match-making, you will miss out the best loots.

I got buddies. So no problem.

Microtransactions are mostly cosmetic i assume.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.