HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Like Tree2046Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2016, 12:11 PM   #301

Did anyone get the extra $1 for last friday? I did two rides but didn't get the extra $1 per trip that Grab promised
Ya i didnt receive as well, so i called grab. They said they need time to validate the rides and will give the $1 per trip by the end of this week..
Old 08-08-2016, 01:29 PM   #302
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks. Keep updated pls
Old 08-08-2016, 07:49 PM   #303

Did anyone get the extra $1 for last friday? I did two rides but didn't get the extra $1 per trip that Grab promised
I received an sms from grab at 7pm today saying the extra $1 has been credited into my Grab account. I chk n yes it is in. $1 for las fri trip
Old 08-08-2016, 07:56 PM   #304

Yesterday I had one GH. Stay one block behind me, going to roughly the same area as me. So very good match.

Turns out he's a relief taxi driver and f-ing funny guy. Young guy, share a lot of stories with me. He say although he's a taxi driver, and should support his own people, he see lower fare on GrabHitch of course he will also take.

More importantly, he was very polite and generous. Give me direction, even call me "Sir", somemore tell me to keep the change. I reach the destination I also don't want him to get off coz his stories are f-ing funny.

I must say this short trip was one of my best GH experiences haha. My other experiences usually a bit Zzzz.
Normally most rides v sian. Riders who don wan talk much sit back. So those who wana sit in front b prep to hav a good conversations, esp chio bus. But sometimes they jus wana sit front for aircon or out of politeness.

I hitched a rider think 1-2wks ago. At wee morning time. She was attending the 7th mth event. We talked abt some Chinese 7th mth things. She happened to knw abit of these s her some relatives r into 7th mth events things. She is abt 20+, quite young but quite matured as the way she spoke.

Really make the whole trip v meaningful n interesting. Any1 gr some nice or bad trips to share? Lets kp this thread gg
Old 08-08-2016, 08:35 PM   #305
Great Supremacy Member

Dear Partner, thank you for your continuous support! You have been credited an additional $2.00 for your rides last week!
Old 08-08-2016, 10:43 PM   #306
High Supremacy Member

Bad day for me today , moving so many places but zero hitch
Old 09-08-2016, 01:52 AM   #307

All playing pokemon go. No one wanna hitch

Bad day for me today , moving so many places but zero hitch
Old 09-08-2016, 04:12 AM   #308

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Been lurking on the forums for sometime and recently got into GH. My GH trips have been infrequent due to bad experiences (the 1st two hitches i tried fly my aeroplane and the 3rd one was coughing so badly). Din't think it was worth for me to drive cos didn't think it would yield any good results.

4th time, i was going to give up liao until this 美人天仙 hitched a ride in the morning. Still remember the first time she came into my car, she was stunningly beautiful and was wearing this damn sexy white jump suite. She is really chio, not in the slutty kind of way but the very refine type. Love her long eye lashes and nice eyebrows and even underneath her flowing dress, can see her bod is quite good.

She (lets call her G) lives rather near me and works in the north. I have already picked her up twice and the messages between us have gotten friendlier and friendlier. Only problem is she is married but not sure if she is flirting with me...Ask her if her husband drives her to work but its like she doesn't like to talk about him.

Not sure if I should still proceed to chat with her more?
Old 09-08-2016, 09:05 AM   #309
High Supremacy Member

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Been lurking on the forums for sometime and recently got into GH. My GH trips have been infrequent due to bad experiences (the 1st two hitches i tried fly my aeroplane and the 3rd one was coughing so badly). Din't think it was worth for me to drive cos didn't think it would yield any good results.

4th time, i was going to give up liao until this 美人天仙 hitched a ride in the morning. Still remember the first time she came into my car, she was stunningly beautiful and was wearing this damn sexy white jump suite. She is really chio, not in the slutty kind of way but the very refine type. Love her long eye lashes and nice eyebrows and even underneath her flowing dress, can see her bod is quite good.

She (lets call her G) lives rather near me and works in the north. I have already picked her up twice and the messages between us have gotten friendlier and friendlier. Only problem is she is married but not sure if she is flirting with me...Ask her if her husband drives her to work but its like she doesn't like to talk about him.

bro, the way you described you sound like a "dangerous" driver.... I have hitched many such chio bo before but never give a damn
Old 09-08-2016, 09:08 AM   #310
Great Supremacy Member

bro, the way you described you sound like a "dangerous" driver.... I have hitched many such chio bo before but never give a damn
Me same as u.
Harrasement beware. If interested, party will contact u. Mai Zoh pai hung cheng pls#
Old 09-08-2016, 01:51 PM   #311

Me same as u.
Harrasement beware. If interested, party will contact u. Mai Zoh pai hung cheng pls#
No lah, we started messenging and it got friendlier and friendlier. When I ask her if she married why not wearing her ring.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:56 PM   #312
Great Supremacy Member

When I ask her if she married why not wearing her ring.

Power#..... Pls continue. Camping for story
Old 09-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #313
Arch-Supremacy Member

No lah, we started messenging and it got friendlier and friendlier. When I ask her if she married why not wearing her ring.
You driving BMW, Audi or Mercedes to hitch ah??
Old 10-08-2016, 10:35 AM   #314

Erm i hav diff opinions fr other bro. I think Bro yishundweller may still continue to do wat he doing ie friendly chats etc. But do not go too intimate if u feel she is unez. Bcos if she feel unez, i would say s a married woman she would str8 told u in the face oledi. Sporean women all nw v smart s in knw their rights. Mayb she also interested in knwing u, who knw??

But bro jus b tackful w wat u doin. Btw do u still cont to drive her? Or she shun u? Cont the story lei.

Last edited by sporeknight76; 10-08-2016 at 10:37 AM..
Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 AM   #315

Bro continue your story eh. So how is it going now?? i've hitched this chio bu once, but she damn quiet, so the whole ride was silent
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.