HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

treatment of hives: western meds vs TCM

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carlover76

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2016, 12:05 PM   #1

treatment of hives: western meds vs TCM

Anyone ever suffer from this and have experience of a successful treatment?
i tried both western meds and various tcm
western meds helped bring the spots and itchiness down but when i stopped taking it the hives came back.
tcm # 1 helped control at first but never fully stopped it.
tcm # 2 was one bowl of seahorse seadragon. This one seemed to be the magic bullet that made the last 10% go away. Though the soup dont taste very good, i will prob take another bowl just to make sure.

Anyone have similar stories?
zeejayUU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:57 PM   #2

Yup. I have 2 friends who have hives. One is a lady who had it since school days. She also tried TCM, even learnt acupuncture and she told us she Acupucture herself when hive is bad. Then it subsided but when she went to work it relapse due to stress. But finally she found a natural permanent solution. I have referred another fren who have hives to try and it worked beautifully for him too. PM me and I can share more. Cheers,
Thimberwolf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 03:03 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

Hi,

I have Feng Mo or Hives recently and I have tried going to the chinese physician and taking the medicine they provide but the situation does not seems to improve a lot.

Appreciate anyone has permanent solution to stop the hives can let me know, thanks.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:01 PM   #4

Yup. I have 2 friends who have hives. One is a lady who had it since school days. She also tried TCM, even learnt acupuncture and she told us she Acupucture herself when hive is bad. Then it subsided but when she went to work it relapse due to stress. But finally she found a natural permanent solution. I have referred another fren who have hives to try and it worked beautifully for him too. PM me and I can share more. Cheers,
hi, would you please share with me the TCM contact please? My sis has chronic hives and would like to try TCM. thank you.
xxuuaannxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 10:13 PM   #5

Anyone ever suffer from this and have experience of a successful treatment?
i tried both western meds and various tcm
western meds helped bring the spots and itchiness down but when i stopped taking it the hives came back.
tcm # 1 helped control at first but never fully stopped it.
tcm # 2 was one bowl of seahorse seadragon. This one seemed to be the magic bullet that made the last 10% go away. Though the soup dont taste very good, i will prob take another bowl just to make sure.

Anyone have similar stories?
Hi

Can I have the tcm contact that cures your hives?

Thank you!!
Patpatow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 10:15 PM   #6

hi, would you please share with me the TCM contact please? My sis has chronic hives and would like to try TCM. thank you.
Hi

Pls share the natural remedy for hives. I have been battling with one for the past 6 months... thanks much!
Patpatow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 09:17 AM   #7

My sister has been struggling with it since young. We spent so much trying everything from tcm to western but it didn’t work until one did made it go away completely but it took her at least months to see the result. Initially it gotten so bad we almost told her to stop but my mom took it first and it helped her so she told her it’s purging effect and true enough after that it slowly clear up.

Funny thing is the things she used to think she can’t eat and she can now and it won’t aggravate her skin. So don’t give up.
toffeelatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:13 PM   #8

IMO western cure faster while TCM takes time to heal
Lopzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 08:39 PM   #9
Master Member

Can share the tcm info?
lxb_70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 02:43 PM   #10

Hi Iím new here. Iím unable to PM. I joined this forum because I saw this thread when I googled info on HIVES - which Iíve been battling lately. Iím aware you have posted some infor in 2016. I hope you can share with me the permanent method that you mentioned 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Thanks in advance.

Jinrng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #11
High Supremacy Member

MLM products ????
Old 22-06-2018, 10:54 PM   #12

Zyrtec works for me every time I have hives. Fast effects. Doesn't cause drowsiness too. Available at pharmacies.
AllSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #13

have hives since young till now, come and go once or twice a year

I normally stick with western for remedy, i.e. anti histamine

but it's more important to find out what is the cause of your hives outbreak, some people get it from shellfish or even dusty places
hithere1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.