Gained weight instead

Frozenthroned

Reaction score
Entered ns thinking I would lose weight in there. Never thought my uniform would barely fit instead... anyone else having the same problem?

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U service vocation? When I got revocated to become clerk also gained weight. New freedom to otot eat canteen food and no need exercise that's why

Frozenthroned

Reaction score
U service vocation? When I got revocated to become clerk also gained weight. New freedom to otot eat canteen food and no need exercise that's why
Yeah service. Knew I was slowly getting bigger. Went to emart to buy new pants and the auntie said I’m getting the largest size and that’s when I realised how bad it was.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah service. Knew I was slowly getting bigger. Went to emart to buy new pants and the auntie said I’m getting the largest size and that’s when I realised how bad it was.
Then how is it surprising since you are service vocation.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How fat are you???
E mart got very big sizes lei
Unless you're big until need customisation.

Starbarks!

Reaction score
Wow u have the weight of 2 slightly overweight men.. Think u must really really do something abt it bro!

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u pes c9l9 isit

the very bui bui one who cannot enlist with PES BP

Frozenthroned

Reaction score
So actually why you think enter NS will lose weight when you are in service vocation? U sounded surprised.

Not sure. Just had the mentality before I enlisted that will be whole day chiongsua. Didn't know about other vocations, and then slowly gained more weight.

Chill bro
But u better aim to shed half your body weight
It's gonna be tough.
But definitely possible.
I

Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully after ord will mark a drastic change.

u pes c9l9 isit

the very bui bui one who cannot enlist with PES BP

Unfortunately i was I think 125 or so and pes bp, didn't manage to lose much in bmt and become c. Then 1 year plus of slacking I gained even more weight.

Wow u have the weight of 2 slightly overweight men.. Think u must really really do something abt it bro!

75kg is already overweight?? Yeah already starting to eat less everyday.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure. Just had the mentality before I enlisted that will be whole day chiongsua. Didn't know about other vocations, and then slowly gained more weight.

Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully after ord will mark a drastic change.

Unfortunately i was I think 125 or so and pes bp, didn't manage to lose much in bmt and become c. Then 1 year plus of slacking I gained even more weight.

75kg is already overweight?? Yeah already starting to eat less everyday.

Not just eating less
Is eating healthy & right
You must exercise. No matter what.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when you become PES C, and get assigned to service vocation, you didn't expect not to gain weight?

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh, diet (as in what you eat) is like 90%, exercising is like 10%

It's more of change in lifestyle.
Diet 90% is bull shiat
Doesn't mean u look healthy & okay means you're healthy.
Exercising will help you to keep fit & make your metabolism at a higher level.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's more of change in lifestyle.
Diet 90% is bull shiat
Doesn't mean u look healthy & okay means you're healthy.
Exercising will help you to keep fit & make your metabolism at a higher level.
I never say look leh...

I dunno why is diet 90% bs. i mean you can exercise all in the world you want, but if you eat unhealthily, i doubt it will make a difference?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
我猜我猜我猜猜猜;112066790 said:
When enlist you can change uniform and most of the time after 1month confirm slim down. My bmt i lost 30kg.
How you come to this conclusion?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Recently got this news report that says that there is a less calorie option for meals at the cookhouse rite?

Perhaps TS can opt for the less calorie option which is designed to cater for the service vocations. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.