Application of Ntu master/Direct PhD after undergraduate

Tracie.

Reaction score
Hi guys. So I m a international yr2 student with NTU Bachelor degree of civil engineering. And now my GPA is about 3.8/5.0. Is it possible for me to apply for the MSc(Civil engineering) or even the direct PhD?

snoozex

Reaction score
Hi guys. So I m a international yr2 student with NTU Bachelor degree of civil engineering. And now my GPA is about 3.8/5.0. Is it possible for me to apply for the MSc(Civil engineering) or even the direct PhD?

Your GPA is simply too low for direct Phd unless you can secure funding or some prof who is willing to take you in.... MSc maybe but you will need working experience to improve your chance of being admitted...

ToonBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Your GPA is simply too low for direct Phd unless you can secure funding or some prof who is willing to take you in.... MSc maybe but you will need working experience to improve your chance of being admitted...

What is requirement to take MSc?
What is the gpa needed?

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No min. 4.5 CGPA, can forget it...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.