Hi bro,
Happy natonal day.. but not for me. Today after i switch on my pc after around 10 mins suddenly a "****" sound and screen went blank. Pc was turn off too. I check behind and seems power supply dead. I tried the turn on turn off switxh behind no response, psu fan not turning but when psu is on switch i can see a green light at the back. is mobo colour?
I suspect could be faulty psu liao. Any other advice or diagnosis welcome*!!!
Moz
Happy natonal day.. but not for me. Today after i switch on my pc after around 10 mins suddenly a "****" sound and screen went blank. Pc was turn off too. I check behind and seems power supply dead. I tried the turn on turn off switxh behind no response, psu fan not turning but when psu is on switch i can see a green light at the back. is mobo colour?
I suspect could be faulty psu liao. Any other advice or diagnosis welcome*!!!
Moz


