$1500 PC Build Help

gabrielkfr

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
I decided to DIY instead as I didn't want to wait. Only to come home open everything and realise my chassis didn't come with any screws. Is that normal? Can't install anything now :(
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
I decided to DIY instead as I didn't want to wait. Only to come home open everything and realise my chassis didn't come with any screws. Is that normal? Can't install anything now :(
Check the inside of your casing for the accessories box. The motherboard and the PSU will also comes with screws included.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top