31ST COMBAT SERVICE SUPPORT BATTALION

ESP

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

So far, I was on holding list (no unit assigned) and I go for my yearly RT. Today, I received a 2 week Mob Manning notification from 31st CSSB starting 19th March. How is this unit? Is this a combat vocation or clerk vocation? Anyone else in this unit?
 

PC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,909
Reaction score
181
I'm exactly the same situation and unit as you. Been in the holding list and got the SMS today. Seems like a new unit, can't find much info online. I'm PES B and used to be a storeman, how about you?
 
Last edited:

Yod4

Master Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
352
All the CSSBs are basically new concepts within the 3G army. You'll find out more when you go for ICT. I'm doing reservist with one of the CSSBs myself. Used to be a mechanic when I was an NSF. Let's just say I am no longer a mechanic :(
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
i think mechanics are special case bah where they wont retain their own vocation actually since nowadays all outsource le.

esp if you are doing for B Veh.

i see alot of the A Veh still retain though.

but mech in exercise is damn sian one, u just sit there and wait until exercise cut -.-
 

ESP

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
0
I'm exactly the same situation and unit as you. Been in the holding list and got the SMS today. Seems like a new unit, can't find much info online. I'm PES B and used to be a storeman, how about you?

Haha great! I got kaki already.. I'm pes B too. Used to be in the saf band but ord as a clerk at 3rd div hrc.
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
i think mechanics are special case bah where they wont retain their own vocation actually since nowadays all outsource le.

esp if you are doing for B Veh.

i see alot of the A Veh still retain though.

but mech in exercise is damn sian one, u just sit there and wait until exercise cut -.-

the outsourced portion is for repair jobs.

those outfield maintenance is still done by mech and tech.
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,050
Reaction score
5,007
All the CSSBs are basically new concepts within the 3G army. You'll find out more when you go for ICT. I'm doing reservist with one of the CSSBs myself. Used to be a mechanic when I was an NSF. Let's just say I am no longer a mechanic :(

No wonder

I see many CSSB units thread
Maybe they need (recruiting) more NSMEN!
 

PC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,909
Reaction score
181
No wonder

I see many CSSB units thread
Maybe they need (recruiting) more NSMEN!

seems to cater for those in holding list and those who change vocation. smart move by saf, nobody can 'siam' now. :s13:
 

PC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,909
Reaction score
181
upz this thread. mob manning coming. i also want to know which camp.
 

ESP

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
0
ICT on 15th Nov! Add me on Whatsapp for those going.. 9 zero 2 2 five 7 eight 7.. I hope ICT is fun... :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top