403 Forbidden Error

Panzer

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hi

I'm having some issues starting a new thread on the IT Garage Sales. I keep encountering the '403 Forbidden' error. Was wondering whether there is anything I need to do.

If it helps, I encountered the same issue using Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
Hi

I'm having some issues starting a new thread on the IT Garage Sales. I keep encountering the '403 Forbidden' error. Was wondering whether there is anything I need to do.

If it helps, I encountered the same issue using Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks

its not your problem.

they dont allow the use of hex/ hashtag. try posting without it.

i dunno what they are thinking.
 

Panzer

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Thanks so much for this. Let me try it again.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A XL using GAGT
 

Panzer

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Guess there's an issue on my end as I still can't start a new thread on either my laptop or the GAGT app.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A XL using GAGT
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
Guess there's an issue on my end as I still can't start a new thread on either my laptop or the GAGT app.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A XL using GAGT

prolly means there are more restricted words.

if u just post a normal message still cannot?

eg. testing testing.

can also try other sub forums. i remembered it garage like quite restrictive when posting. i could be wrong. also can explore carousell if u are looking to sell stuff.
 
Last edited:

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,332
Reaction score
15,937
encountered this error when I tried to use the hex symbol in a post.
 

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
39,360
Reaction score
4,358
It is random.
Same post can sometimes..sometimes cant.

Sent from me using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top