xiaozhi86
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2003
- Messages
- 9,277
- Reaction score
- 301
Hi all,
I going to bkk soon. Need some help on where to go as I going with family and relative total 5 pax. All of us never really explore alot in bkk before except those siam area
Day 1
Will reach bkk at late afternoon around 2-3pm
Check in hotel
Dinner at siam area
Shopping at siam or any recommendations?
Day 2
Chinatown in the morning 9-10am
Afternoon can do what??
At night go train night market?
Day 3
Totally don't have idea. Can please help?
Day 4
Chatukchak market
Some last min shopping on late afternoon
Airport
I going to bkk soon. Need some help on where to go as I going with family and relative total 5 pax. All of us never really explore alot in bkk before except those siam area
Day 1
Will reach bkk at late afternoon around 2-3pm
Check in hotel
Dinner at siam area
Shopping at siam or any recommendations?
Day 2
Chinatown in the morning 9-10am
Afternoon can do what??
At night go train night market?
Day 3
Totally don't have idea. Can please help?
Day 4
Chatukchak market
Some last min shopping on late afternoon
Airport

