5D4N Itinerary

redmuffins

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Need some advice for my itinerary.

Just returned from Bangkok last week with my friends, and I'll be heading there again next weekend with my family members. I need some help because I usually head there to shop so my itinerary is filled with all the shopping places. This time round, I need places that is suitable for 2 children (5 years old and 11years old) and 2 elderly.

Will arrive in Bangkok on Sunday morning.
- Deposit luggage at hotel and visit Chatuchak (the adults are keen to go there).
- Any good night markets around? How's JJ Green? Didn't get to go last weekend because it was raining.

Monday
-Drive to pick us up at hotel to Hua Hin
- 1 Day tour in Hua Hin

I am currently undecided between staying in Hua Hin for 3D2N or 2D1N. Any advice?

Tuesday
- Half day tour in Hua Hin and return to Bangkok late noon
- Terminal 21
- Talad rot fai 2

Wednesday
- Erawan Shrine
- Central World (After you)
- Big C
- MBK
- Siam Night Market

Thursday
- Pratunam Market
- Platinum Mall (Don't intend to shop much but will probably bring them there since it's opposite)
- Alternatively, I wanted to bring the kids to Dinosaur Land but the reviews online are really bad.
- Have to get to airport around 7pm for our flight back home

Is my itinerary OK and feasible?

On a side note, I visited Art Box last weekend and there was nothing much to see.
 

bleonz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
1,500
Reaction score
0
Just curious...y not head str8 to HuaHin from airport on Sunday (1st day)?
For me, HH 2D1N is enough...unless you want to enjoy more beach resort, relax style then have more days.
When nights fall....outside the CTC will turn into night market too...Stall owners will bring their loots out to sell. JJ green...hmm...can walk la...but not much things too.

Have u visit Asiatique b4? If not, maybe can bring the family along...I think quite suitable for family...
 

redmuffins

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Just curious...y not head str8 to HuaHin from airport on Sunday (1st day)?
For me, HH 2D1N is enough...unless you want to enjoy more beach resort, relax style then have more days.
When nights fall....outside the CTC will turn into night market too...Stall owners will bring their loots out to sell. JJ green...hmm...can walk la...but not much things too.

Have u visit Asiatique b4? If not, maybe can bring the family along...I think quite suitable for family...

Oh yes, wanted to address that also. Actually it would be a better option to head to Hua Hin straight on Sunday but bo bian, the adults want to head to CTC. So no choice but to stay at Bangkok for a night.

Ok think I'll stick to 2D1N in hua hin thanks! :)

Have visited Asiatique before, but not them. Will probably bring them there too.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top