A few RT questions...

needsomecash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
11,348
Reaction score
3
How to book RT-IPPT? Issit at the 8th session instead of booking RT, I book normal IPPT? Like that means I will only book a total of 17 RT and 3 IPPT(8th, 13th, 20th) by the end of the 3 months window?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
How to book RT-IPPT? Issit at the 8th session instead of booking RT, I book normal IPPT? Like that means I will only book a total of 17 RT and 3 IPPT(8th, 13th, 20th) by the end of the 3 months window?

Book normal RT will do. System will auto change it for u during the 8th, 14th and 20th session.

But if you think you can pass it, you can book a non-ict ippt anytime during RT. Pass and u exit RT.
 

needsomecash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
11,348
Reaction score
3
Book normal RT will do. System will auto change it for u during the 8th, 14th and 20th session.

But if you think you can pass it, you can book a non-ict ippt anytime during RT. Pass and u exit RT.

Thx for the info.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top