kebever
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2005
- Messages
- 11,009
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm eyeing the Note4 for my gf. she's a casual phone user (no heavy games, sometimes watch shows, whatsapp, surf net, etc).
Then i spotted the A7. Starhub is selling the Note 4 at around $150 more than the A7. Is it worth it to pay $150 more to get the Note 4 versus the A7?
From what I understand, Note 4 has removable batt, longer batt life, better screen and back camera, better cpu and ram.
The thing is, is it worth the $150 diff? I've seen the A7 and the feel is indeed premium.
Then i spotted the A7. Starhub is selling the Note 4 at around $150 more than the A7. Is it worth it to pay $150 more to get the Note 4 versus the A7?
From what I understand, Note 4 has removable batt, longer batt life, better screen and back camera, better cpu and ram.
The thing is, is it worth the $150 diff? I've seen the A7 and the feel is indeed premium.