about dbrand nexus 4

Soshi<3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,653
Reaction score
0
Just bought and pasted dbrand titanium skin on my nexus 4. I realize it's hard to remove. I also saw an article that a nexus 4 user attempted to remove his dbrand skin but it resulted in cracking of the glass. Now I feel kinda regret, as I may want to remove it in the future. Any dbrand users successfully remove its vinyl skin without any damage?
 

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
15,657
Reaction score
1
i can use my fingernails to remove leh.. nails not say v long jus cut it few days ago only
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top