Hi gents, i looking to buy a simple netbook/chromebook. I am a fiber installer working w an isp. The isp will not issue w a lappy for work.at such i would have to fork put some cash
That aside main purpose to login modem/routers and when fiber is up need to do speedtest. If i was to buy a cheap device to do work, would a netbook/chromebook together with a gigabit usb dongle be able to achieve 1gbps?
I just started work and consider my pay is per job basis. Dun have the luxury for a light lappy. Can help advice gents?
That aside main purpose to login modem/routers and when fiber is up need to do speedtest. If i was to buy a cheap device to do work, would a netbook/chromebook together with a gigabit usb dongle be able to achieve 1gbps?
I just started work and consider my pay is per job basis. Dun have the luxury for a light lappy. Can help advice gents?
