Integra.TypeR
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2002
- Messages
- 19,081
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi All,
Planning to make a day trip from both Shanghai to Suzhuo and Hangzhuo (separate dates) and i understand that i can purchase the Maglev 高铁 tickets from Ctrip.
I'm looking at both March 20 (Suzhuo) and March 22 (Hangzhuo).
Can someone guide me on how can i purchase the tickets in advance? And do they accept international credit card? I also understand that, i need to present passport on the ticket collection. True?
I tried looking at Ctrip site and got little confuse by it. What is the differences between Shanghai, Shanghai South and Shanghai Hongqiao stations?
I will be staying at Hyatt on the Bund and base on Google's map, i need to take a metro from Yishan Station and transit at Shanghai Railway Station. Shanghai Railway Station is Shanghai, Shanghai South or Shanghai Hongqiao?
Your help on this is appreciated!
Planning to make a day trip from both Shanghai to Suzhuo and Hangzhuo (separate dates) and i understand that i can purchase the Maglev 高铁 tickets from Ctrip.
I'm looking at both March 20 (Suzhuo) and March 22 (Hangzhuo).
Can someone guide me on how can i purchase the tickets in advance? And do they accept international credit card? I also understand that, i need to present passport on the ticket collection. True?
I tried looking at Ctrip site and got little confuse by it. What is the differences between Shanghai, Shanghai South and Shanghai Hongqiao stations?
I will be staying at Hyatt on the Bund and base on Google's map, i need to take a metro from Yishan Station and transit at Shanghai Railway Station. Shanghai Railway Station is Shanghai, Shanghai South or Shanghai Hongqiao?
Your help on this is appreciated!
