zzxxzzxx
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2006
- Messages
- 5,231
- Reaction score
- 726
Hi, helping friend to troubleshoot the laptop.
I can't seem to find a way to do Factory Restore.
Pressing Hotkey F2 gets into Bios.
Pressing Hotkey F7 gets Bootup Manager.
The rest of F1~F12, ESC, DEL. All tried.
The HDD have a recovery partition in it.
I can only do Windows 10 Reset This PC.
Checked with Aftershock. Doesn't seem to have a recovery option.
Can only do Reset This PC under Windows 10.
But somehow when doing that, it's not a full clean restore.
The program to control RGB keyboard is still there, along with 2 programs that is not important.
Had the issue of Right Clicking on Desktop. And the cursor will spin up to a good 1 to 3 mins.....
Doing Reset This PC also have this issue.
So I just went on to do a Clean Windows Install using the installer from Microsoft.
Removed the existing Recovery Partition as well. There's no way to use it if I do a Clean Install....
All drivers seems to be auto installed when Windows 10 Updated. Didn't use any of the drivers provided from Aftershock team (thru email).
I can't seem to find a way to do Factory Restore.
Pressing Hotkey F2 gets into Bios.
Pressing Hotkey F7 gets Bootup Manager.
The rest of F1~F12, ESC, DEL. All tried.
The HDD have a recovery partition in it.
I can only do Windows 10 Reset This PC.
Checked with Aftershock. Doesn't seem to have a recovery option.
Can only do Reset This PC under Windows 10.
But somehow when doing that, it's not a full clean restore.
The program to control RGB keyboard is still there, along with 2 programs that is not important.
Had the issue of Right Clicking on Desktop. And the cursor will spin up to a good 1 to 3 mins.....
Doing Reset This PC also have this issue.
So I just went on to do a Clean Windows Install using the installer from Microsoft.
Removed the existing Recovery Partition as well. There's no way to use it if I do a Clean Install....
All drivers seems to be auto installed when Windows 10 Updated. Didn't use any of the drivers provided from Aftershock team (thru email).
Last edited:
