tc4237
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2010
- Messages
- 9,046
- Reaction score
- 348
I have used cabin zero for all of my SEA trips. Usually the trips are 7 days or less. (Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand)
I've also used it for 14 day Japan trips. (depending on airline I manage to get for that trip, I may bring cabin zero + a check in luggage for some trips. Then I can do some shopping.)
Almost 10 yrs liao, still working damn well. For 100 bucks +/-, its good value. But it must fit your requirements/style. For me, I was young and traveling solo/with like minded friend/backpacking and needed something light n cheap to fit all into a 7kg carryon. (and doesn't look like a mountain hiking bag)
I have an osprey at home, may move to that as I get older since it has better support. But I will have to compromise in things to bring since its heavier than a cabin zero.
I've also used it for 14 day Japan trips. (depending on airline I manage to get for that trip, I may bring cabin zero + a check in luggage for some trips. Then I can do some shopping.)
Almost 10 yrs liao, still working damn well. For 100 bucks +/-, its good value. But it must fit your requirements/style. For me, I was young and traveling solo/with like minded friend/backpacking and needed something light n cheap to fit all into a 7kg carryon. (and doesn't look like a mountain hiking bag)
I have an osprey at home, may move to that as I get older since it has better support. But I will have to compromise in things to bring since its heavier than a cabin zero.
Last edited: