InnovativeDan
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2011
- Messages
- 600
- Reaction score
- 0
Android Notifications
So I recently changed from iPhone to Note 7, so I'm relatively new to Android.
I realized something about Android's notification compared to iPhones. Not sure if it's just unique to Note 7s.
For iPhones, when we receive a notification, the screen will light up and show the lockscreen with the notification.
But for Android, I get a message tone, vibration, but the screen stays off, until I press the lock or home button.
Is this a setting I can change? I prefer it the iPhone way so I can preview the notification in one look without touching the phone.
So I recently changed from iPhone to Note 7, so I'm relatively new to Android.
I realized something about Android's notification compared to iPhones. Not sure if it's just unique to Note 7s.
For iPhones, when we receive a notification, the screen will light up and show the lockscreen with the notification.
But for Android, I get a message tone, vibration, but the screen stays off, until I press the lock or home button.
Is this a setting I can change? I prefer it the iPhone way so I can preview the notification in one look without touching the phone.
Last edited:
