addict951
High Honorary Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2002
- Messages
- 188,290
- Reaction score
- 20,547
Can advise how you go to Ratchaburi from BKK?
I know got train service, but machiam 2.5 to 2¾ hours?
Then I know got coach service also, at least 2 hours? do they stop for breaks?
Actually the specific town I want to go to is Ban Pong.
Any Ratchaburi expert can advise how to go??
Most likely I will fly into Don Mueang airport first.
I know got train service, but machiam 2.5 to 2¾ hours?

Then I know got coach service also, at least 2 hours? do they stop for breaks?
Actually the specific town I want to go to is Ban Pong.
Any Ratchaburi expert can advise how to go??
Most likely I will fly into Don Mueang airport first.
Last edited:

sometimes during different hours... the traffic lane will have against traffic