Any recommendations for driver (Phuket)?

haiyato

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I need recommendation for reliable driver to drive us (6 pax) from Phuket airport to Patong.

I've been there once 4 years ago but i took the mini bus pool (150 baht from airport) thus I need a mini van to accommodate us 6 with luggages.

Thanks! :)
 
Last edited:

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Hi all, I need recommendation for reliable driver to drive us (6 pax) from Phuket airport to Patong.

I've been there once 4 years ago but i took the mini bus pool (150 bath from airport) thus I need a mini van to accommodate us 6 with luggages.

Thanks! :)

Booked before panya 700b for one way airport transfer
we have 3 pax
however his van picked us from airport, can accomodate up to 10 pax
they oni picked us , other ppl not inside ...
think the price would be diff if more than 3 pax :)
 

Sirus1618

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I need recommendation for reliable driver to drive us (6 pax) from Phuket airport to Patong.

I've been there once 4 years ago but i took the mini bus pool (150 baht from airport) thus I need a mini van to accommodate us 6 with luggages.

Thanks! :)

I will be going to Phuket year end and I intend to book transport from airport to Patong from Phuketshuttle.com.

Caveat: I am not an expert in Phuket but I have read good reviews about this company at tripadvisor. Phuket has 'taxi mafia' which will charge excessively and that is why it is better to book private transfer.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
same here, would normally book from tripadvisor those good ones
unlike bkk, phuket seldom have taxi roaming around
there is some tuk tuk like vehicle as a form of taxi in phuket area.
charges not cheap lol

always see them outside junceylon mall, then asking ppl wanna take their transport or not ... not really have ppl took ...
never check the price, not much ppl take, think is quite expensive ...
 

pumkim

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
took a tuk tuk from junceylon mall to dusit D2 yesterday night. 200 baht. think I was overcharge but no choice, daughter got bad tummy and need to rush back hotel fast.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
took a tuk tuk from junceylon mall to dusit D2 yesterday night. 200 baht. think I was overcharge but no choice, daughter got bad tummy and need to rush back hotel fast.

dusit d2 about 10min cab or 20min walk from junceylon mall rite ?
 

haiyato

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Booked before panya 700b for one way airport transfer
we have 3 pax
however his van picked us from airport, can accomodate up to 10 pax
they oni picked us , other ppl not inside ...
think the price would be diff if more than 3 pax :)
Thank you!
I've contacted him. Very reasonable price! :)
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Thank you!
I've contacted him. Very reasonable price! :)

enjoy ur trip :) always took his service when in phuket
haha hw much he quoted u for 6pax ?
if nxt time have more ppl also know the price
 

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
9,426
Reaction score
27
Last time i went Phuket i rent a car and self drive. Quite easy to get around with google map ;)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top