The government evidently made a statement along those lines, that it's inclined over time to set the annual ceiling at 12X the monthly. If it holds the annual ceiling at $102,000 then it'll be very close to 12X the $8,000/month ceiling in 2026. (The gap at that point would be only $6,000 for the year.)
But...we'll see! I'd really like to see what the CPF Board publishes in advance of the first monthly salary ceiling increase that'll happen this September (2023). I'm a little bit puzzled how this'll work when there's a mid-year monthly salary ceiling increase but no annual salary ceiling increase. Some employees will slam against the CPF Annual Limit by December's payroll cycle, so how's that supposed to work? We'll find out soon enough I guess.
IMHO it would've been better (and simpler) to bump the monthly salary ceiling up each January instead of doing it mid-year given that the annual ceiling isn't changing. But that's "water under the bridge" I guess.