Anyone got suggestion for PAI ?

DaYellowDuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
18,891
Reaction score
0
so just nua ?

I planned to ride a motorbike. I riding in Singapore but very seldom.

Is there really nothing to do there like Bangkok ? (Eat, eat eat eat and massage ?"
 

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
so just nua ?

I planned to ride a motorbike. I riding in Singapore but very seldom.

Is there really nothing to do there like Bangkok ? (Eat, eat eat eat and massage ?"

Sure ok to rent a motorbike there to ride ard. But if u thinking of riding from CM to Pai, then better think thrice :)
 

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
You going solo ar? Solo to Pai I think quite boring and emo haha correct me if i am wrong.
 

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
39,446
Reaction score
281
pai is like Cameron highlands, nice scenery n cooling weather but generally nothing much to do I think. just rent a motorbike n explore the place n surrounding countryside.

bro beno why u think solo is boring n emo in pai? haha.
can spot many couples there?
 

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2000
Messages
31,778
Reaction score
4,895
pai is like Cameron highlands, nice scenery n cooling weather but generally nothing much to do I think. just rent a motorbike n explore the place n surrounding countryside.

bro beno why u think solo is boring n emo in pai? haha.
can spot many couples there?

actually it's true.. that place is for thai couples or backpacking farangs

it was made even more popular by this movie
 
Last edited:

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
pai is like Cameron highlands, nice scenery n cooling weather but generally nothing much to do I think. just rent a motorbike n explore the place n surrounding countryside.

bro beno why u think solo is boring n emo in pai? haha.
can spot many couples there?

Bro bishio, cos i see that place like so lomantic, got swing under big tree lah, swimming pool overlook the padi field etc. well say if solo hor then u go play that swing, who going to push for u right LOL
 

ehlim

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2000
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Just back from CM n Pai 2 weeks ago. It's our second trip to Pai n 5th trip to CM.
Pai has impressed us during our first trip 5 yrs ago due to the weather and laid back life there. However, it has changed not only in weather but a lot of ah thiongs.
We still like CM and will go there again for many years to come.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,027
Reaction score
1,918
I visited Pai in 2011 from Chiangmai. Very laid back. Hire a motorbike to explore the trails, or join those trekking trips to the hills. I rented a bicycle to go around the town and its environs, and made it to a Yunnanese village. I stayed at the Pai River Corner Resort. It was off-peak and we got the room for $30, I think. It had a pool right next to the river.
The night scene is very low-key and I visited a spa. I should have rented a car to drive to Mae Hong Son and the border.
 

cherlynisin

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2013
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
I visited Pai in 2011 from Chiangmai. Very laid back. Hire a motorbike to explore the trails, or join those trekking trips to the hills. I rented a bicycle to go around the town and its environs, and made it to a Yunnanese village. I stayed at the Pai River Corner Resort. It was off-peak and we got the room for $30, I think. It had a pool right next to the river.
The night scene is very low-key and I visited a spa. I should have rented a car to drive to Mae Hong Son and the border.

Thanks, this is going into my list of places to visit :s13:
 

DaYellowDuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
18,891
Reaction score
0
how about food ? where can i source food ? or any lookout of food I shouldn't miss in CM or PAI ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top