Anyone heading to UNSW?

scarletfeather

Junior Member
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Visa application window is open, such a stressful process lmao hope it doesn't get rejected ;_;

Also FYI the SATA commhealth clinic at AMK doesn't have appointments till 29 November earliest, and you have 2 weeks to do the medical exam from the date of your visa application. Other options are the SATA commhealth clinic at chai chee (bedok) or point medical group at Paragon! Appointments quite full especially weekends though
 

zxcccccc

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I got in UNSW for EE,but all people say it‘s very difficult leh,anyone taking EE in UNSW?
 

cherryblossoms

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
2,235
Reaction score
2
I got in UNSW for EE,but all people say it*********s very difficult leh,anyone taking EE in UNSW?

me. year 3 and my 2nd sem now. and ya, dying already. barely surviving. its harder if u have like 50% credit exemptions. prepare to study study but just pass only hahaha.
u from which poly?

Posted from PCWX using SM-G955F
 
Last edited:

cherryblossoms

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
2,235
Reaction score
2
im heading to UNSW for my exchange programme!

are y'all staying in the school's hostel?

ya. stay in oncampus accommodation better, can make more new friends.
in NCV now and all the recent nus exchange students did make alot new friends hahah

Posted from PCWX using SM-G955F
 

HolyInnocents

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2011
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
ya. stay in oncampus accommodation better, can make more new friends.
in NCV now and all the recent nus exchange students did make alot new friends hahah

Posted from PCWX using SM-G955F

the accommodation super expensive sia it's like what $400/week...

i think i'm staying off-campus tho
 

timblackwhite

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I spent my Working Holiday Visa helping out with the previous edition of The Big Anxiety Festival.

I studied in USA actually and only when I went to UNSW I know I didn't make the most out of my USA days lol
 

kingjanker

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Do you have any accommodation recommendations? I am looking at Baker Street but still unsure if I should spend so much on accommodation.
 

timblackwhite

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
My thought is always choose a walkable accommodation from your uni. One has to do all they can to get great grades, plus enjoy Kenso (Kensington) and Sydney. Plus accommodation prices in Sydney are high anyway even in Campbelltown (2 hours by train one way from UNSW) or the Hills.
 

jace88

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
0
By mid 2020 the new light rail should be up and running for easy access to the CBD too from UNSW/Kensington area. Unfortunately it also means rental will go up even if just renting a room off campus but nearby.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top