Anyone here seeking physiotherapy session while serving NS?

chaobotak

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
5
How often do you go for your physiotherapy session? Does it affect your work in camp?
 

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
6,497
Reaction score
28
Yeap during my active days I often took half day off once per week to go to MMI for physiotherapy sessions.

doesn't really affect my duty in camp as I was an active personnel in a reservist brigate back then and most of the time we are doing nothing in camp. :s13:
 
Last edited:

chaobotak

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
5
Yeap during my active days I often took half day off once per week to go to MMI for physiotherapy sessions.

doesn't really affect my duty in camp as I was an active personnel in a reservist brigate back then and most of the time we are doing nothing in camp. :s13:

Do you know what if I’m in HQ admin, would I be able to get time off work/MC while I undergo physiotherapist? My job is not a Lepak admin job. It’s high responsibility and stressful and I don’t have anyone under me to do my job.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Do you know what if I’m in HQ admin, would I be able to get time off work/MC while I undergo physiotherapist? My job is not a Lepak admin job. It’s high responsibility and stressful and I don’t have anyone under me to do my job.
nobody here will have the authority to ans you.

You need to ask your boss.

Even if someone here say yes, doesn’t mean your boss will say yes.

But if your boss say no, you can always go inform your MO regarding your concern.
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
Do you know what if I’m in HQ admin, would I be able to get time off work/MC while I undergo physiotherapist? My job is not a Lepak admin job. It’s high responsibility and stressful and I don’t have anyone under me to do my job.

ask your immediate superior
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top