windwaver
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2000
- Messages
- 34,560
- Reaction score
- 2,871
Why need use paper? Use water jet good enoughNv sell toilet paper..too big..troublesome to store and to deliver bulky incur unneccessary costs.
Why need use paper? Use water jet good enoughNv sell toilet paper..too big..troublesome to store and to deliver bulky incur unneccessary costs.
sell high value items...things that are cheap but appears expensive. lingerie. lacy g strings. get some nice boxes as packaging. print your own label.Nv sell toilet paper..too big..troublesome to store and to deliver bulky incur unneccessary costs.
sell 佛珠 lorEither thgs which people buy 100-200 qty at one go and I earn $1-$4 per piece... or thgs which people would buy one piece and I at least earn $5.. all I need do is print the AWB and put item in bubble envelop. Not much time spent..also small items so I dun need a warehouse..
Anyway I do part time only not doing BIG.
I think cleaner leh.Why need use paper? Use water jet good enough![]()
These days got ppl buy one time of those 100-200 qty items I very happy liao.sell 佛珠 lor
see jianhao sell $8888 earn until siao
U can find taobao sellers in PDD. They sell it cheaper in PDD coz they have low platform costs there. Low quality means u buy from zhapalang sellers.PDD mostly low quality stuff. Taobao at least still got high quality branded things
Those type is good margin but not everyday ppl will buy. Need daily sales lehsell high value items...things that are cheap but appears expensive. lingerie. lacy g strings. get some nice boxes as packaging. print your own label.
item $2 cost + $2 delivery can sell for $25-30.
i also expect govt to intervene soon...Anyway TS enjoy it while it lasts. If it affects local and govt comes up with sth to restrict cross border ecommerce.. then need to weep liao
Hurt NTUC bizi also expect govt to intervene soon...
pdd pricing can seriously hurt biz
No need to innovate in the area of warehousing and inventory ah?That is exactly the problem. If local people stop supporting local retailers, wholesalers and distributors, who is going to bear the import costs, warehouse rental and other costs required to hold inventories in Singapore?
These businesses take the risk and incur costs to hold inventories locally so consumers can get the goods immediately when needed. If one day they can no longer survive because everyone buys directly from overseas platforms like PDD, are Singaporeans really prepared to rely heavily on overseas direct imports even for everyday household necessities?
Cheap is good, but there is a price to pay if the local retail and distribution supply chain disappears.
Fallacy spotted.Yah lo
it’s like grab and uber which kill off taxi services
then later they raise prices and have surge charging.
next time if online shopping really kill off all retail stores, they will also raise prices. Then become you pay the same, but you cannot inspect the goods, and need to wait
Yah, let's be real, how many locals is the retail industry employing? Mostly Malaysians lah. If the industry is not providing local jobs, let it shrink lah. Really no point in keep it on life support.If it benefits the avg Singaporean and working class. This is a good choice to save money. The retail model might need a rethink.
Was browsing this the other day too. Is the foamy?I also tried this out of curiosity
![]()
Have been using it for 2.5 months. It has a slight herbal taste and noticed that it was able to remove some of the brown cigarette stains I have. Have tried some toothpaste promoted by 三只羊 previously, cost more and no effect. Also tried Colgate advanced whitening which I think destroyed my enamel and caused sensitive teeth.
The thing that I still haven’t got used to though, is that it has a consistency more like a shampoo, so it won’t sit on top of your toothbrush like a normal toothpaste.
Even tech seniors know how to get the kids to buy from tb/pdd even though they themselves dunno how to use app.Scarli miw sense pdd ish going fierce maybe later they give flexibility to use the hawker portion on supermarket. While the supermarket ones can only be use in supermarket.
With pdd those ATB setting temp stalls at wet market also badly affected. Their only hope are illiterate seniors who not tech savvy.
Thanks for the review!I also tried this out of curiosity
![]()
Have been using it for 2.5 months. It has a slight herbal taste and noticed that it was able to remove some of the brown cigarette stains I have. Have tried some toothpaste promoted by 三只羊 previously, cost more and no effect. Also tried Colgate advanced whitening which I think destroyed my enamel and caused sensitive teeth.
The thing that I still haven’t got used to though, is that it has a consistency more like a shampoo, so it won’t sit on top of your toothbrush like a normal toothpaste.