Mogan23
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2013
- Messages
- 38,090
- Reaction score
- 8
I just received an infraction for forum nuisance (trolling , impersonation, troublemaker,clone accounts )
I received 3 infractions points for a post in this thread http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...wont-snooze-anymore-4845476.html#post89226144
I believe it was due to me posting the thread starter's avatar picture. But I also asked a legitimate question because I did not know what the thread starter was talking about. other participants in that thread also posted the TS avatar picture.
I wish to appeal because I asked a legitimate question and I did nothing wrong.
Thank you , mogan23
I received 3 infractions points for a post in this thread http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...wont-snooze-anymore-4845476.html#post89226144
I believe it was due to me posting the thread starter's avatar picture. But I also asked a legitimate question because I did not know what the thread starter was talking about. other participants in that thread also posted the TS avatar picture.
I wish to appeal because I asked a legitimate question and I did nothing wrong.
Thank you , mogan23
